SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So little update: Which is not very good :( Just goes to show what a shower of Cowboys Turbofit really were.

This is my Old Walbro, notice anything wrong with the first picture??

The 2nd picture shows what was in the tank with the Fuel pump, anyone guess what it is?? I'll ask Lee to comment on these pictures as he can explain better at what he found.

And the best picture, :D The one where Lee does his stuff. :D

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

That squashed blue smurf is a piece of intercooler silicone hose. :blink:

It has the wrong pump fitted so doesnt quite fit right, to get around this they packed it out with this. The rubber has started to perish and there was lots of pieces in the bottom of the tank for me to pick out. Lovely :)

It has the wrong pump fitted so doesnt quite fit right, to get around this they packed it out with this. The rubber has started to perish and there was lots of pieces in the bottom of the tank for me to pick out. Lovely :)

Some people should be shot!

May be whats left of the silicon hose rammed where the sun doesnt shine?

im thinking that would be too kind Paul, shot in the gonads would be my choice :D

Do you know who fitted the Walbro dude.

Post 32 Ricky, read again. :( this is probably the worst thing we've found wrong with there install just now Gits!!!!

:blink: Thats shocking. Good job its ion the right hands now Geo mate. That could have been a disaster waiting to happen.

Lee, let me know what you think of the Fuelab 535 fuel pressure regulator, I think they are great personally. So much smaller than the Aeromotive regs, makes it easier to fit. It will be with you Wednesday by the way.

Lightweight, compact and they can deal with Fuel or methenol what more can you ask for. Looking forward to receiving mine even though I cant use it till the end of march :eyebrows:

jesus!! wow i thought i have seen everything, what a bodge and a nightmare to clean out i bet

Lee, let me know what you think of the Fuelab 535 fuel pressure regulator, I think they are great personally. So much smaller than the Aeromotive regs, makes it easier to fit. It will be with you Wednesday by the way.

Cheers Paul will do, the aeromotives are quite big. Be interesting to see the difference. :)