The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These beautys turned up for me today, as you can see the rears are in hyper black and the fronts are in satin black. This is because in the sizes I needed for the front rota have never imported that size in the hyper black so they are off to ibrar tomorrow to be all painted in hyper black:D

IMG00844-20120229-1209.jpg

IMG00845-20120229-1216.jpg

IMG00846-20120229-1225.jpg

IMG00847-20120229-1225.jpg

IMG00849-20120229-1232.jpg

Oh wow its starting to look like a car again. I would definatly change the blue to white or maybe a carbon cover instead, and the hoses to black would look much better imo. Either way looking great, bet your very happy so far.

Thanks mate yeh not long now, Think im going to change the rad and intercooler hoses to white the vac hoses to black and then the spark plug cover to white as well as the 2 bottom covers as ive got spares of tall of them. Then its going to need a set of polished pulleys of course lol!

Thanks mate yeh not long now, Think im going to change the rad and intercooler hoses to white the vac hoses to black and then the spark plug cover to white as well as the 2 bottom covers as ive got spares of tall of them. Then its going to need a set of polished pulleys of course lol!

Of course! :) You are going to have a show stopping car once finished.

Of course! :) You are going to have a show stopping car once finished.

maybe one day mate I just do bit by bit when I have the money, I dont have the sort of cash to build a show winning car unfortunatley but maybe when I have finished my education and a bit older so insurance is better a single build will be on the list:)

maybe one day mate I just do bit by bit when I have the money, I dont have the sort of cash to build a show winning car unfortunatley but maybe when I have finished my education and a bit older so insurance is better a single build will be on the list:)

Single build would be great but remember you don't need a huge turbo to win a show and shine, just a drag. The car is coming along great regardless has the foundations of an epic car.