The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be putting in an order this week for the engine bay hoses and silicone joiners in white heres what it should look like. Also going to get a clear cam pulley cover and some red adjustable pulleys in the same shade as my suspension top mounts.

white engine bay.jpg

Good choice mate, white joiner is the only option when it comes to a white supra! that or black.

Good choice will look great.

Yeh a guy did photoshop a picture with black as well but it didnt look as good to plain. Also got a load of more bits ill be sending off for chrome plating, I know you love the bling mate lol

Yeh a guy did photoshop a picture with black as well but it didnt look as good to plain. Also got a load of more bits ill be sending off for chrome plating, I know you love the bling mate lol

:thumbs: good man, cant beat more bling, what you getting?

Im on the hunt for more bits for rob to have a play with :)

:thumbs: good man, cant beat more bling, what you getting?

Im on the hunt for more bits for rob to have a play with :)

Basically anything left in the bay that isnt polished or chromed lol. Turbo pipes,water neck, rad clamps, suspension rings, vac pipes, alternator casing etc, gonna look sweeeet:D

edit* and a set of polished aftermarket engine pulleys

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Basically anything left in the bay that isnt polished or chromed lol. Turbo pipes,water neck, rad clamps, suspension rings, vac pipes, alternator casing etc, gonna look sweeeet:D

edit* and a set of polished aftermarket engine pulleys

Awesome! that will be a hell of an engine bay once that little lot is on! You bringing the car to suprapod? would love to see it in the flesh.

Awesome! that will be a hell of an engine bay once that little lot is on! You bringing the car to suprapod? would love to see it in the flesh.

yeh it will get there bit by bit the main problem is I dont want to take it off the road again as I want to drive the thing! Will be at suprapod and maybe bhp show and definatley japfest what about yours buddy?

yeh it will get there bit by bit the main problem is I dont want to take it off the road again as I want to drive the thing! Will be at suprapod and maybe bhp show and definatley japfest what about yours buddy?

Excellent I'm doing suprapod 100% should be at BHP too, going to run on the track too hopefully, then..., dragonball :p

Cant wait to see it

More engine bay updates: got my greddy pulley set and adjustable cam pulleys which are going to the anodiser today to be matched in the same colour red as my meister r top mounts, also I have sent off the vac pipes, top water neck, turbo pipe, rad clamps and suspension rings to be polished/chrome plated. Ive also got the bottom cambelt cover to put on which is also in white and put in an order for all the blue hoses/joiners to be made in white. Going with a white/chrome and red theme. Pretty excited to see how it looks when its all together.

Big thanks to matt for lending me his turbo pipes/vac pipes and water neck so I didnt have to take the car off the road:thumbs:

IMG00881-20120409-1829.jpg

IMG00883-20120411-1146.jpg

IMG00884-20120411-1151.jpg

white engine bay.jpg

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

More pictures please :).

Thats it for now, waiting for the spark plug cover matt who did my bodywork and respray is doing something custom with it, hoses are on custom order and will be 7 working days, polished/chrome bits will be 7-14 days. Should have my air con system removed and power steering res relocated next week so more pics to come then

Very nice mate, nice to see something a bit different on the cam cover

Where did you get your engine parts chromed Out of curiosity ?

theres a place down the road from me that do annodising and then a place next to them that do polishing/plating etc