The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

fiited a set of facelight headlights today and made some more progress on smoothing the holes in the engine bay.

Also ordered a set of blitz side skirts and a set of vs arches and I will replace the stock spoiler with a trd one. The car is going to have everything blended in (trial rear, blitz skirts, vs arches) and then fully resprayed in the audi alpine/ice white:)

IMG00792-20120106-1301.jpg

IMG00793-20120106-1301.jpg

IMG00799-20120106-1403.jpg

IMG00797-20120106-1402.jpg

IMG00795-20120106-1402.jpg

IMG00798-20120106-1402.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mate!

nice to see some updates.

thought you may appreciate this :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=143961&stc=1&d=1325865271

damn! that is pretty much identical to what mine will look like, it even has the modded stock bonnet vents. Im liking that lip spoiler actually, where did you find the pic? dont suppose there are anymore of the rear etc?

edit: my engine bay will be ten times better:D haha

damn! that is pretty much identical to what mine will look like, it even has the modded stock bonnet vents. Im liking that lip spoiler actually, where did you find the pic? dont suppose there are anymore of the rear etc?

edit: my engine bay will be ten times better:D haha

lol hang on a sec and i will have a look i used to have loads of it. beautiful huh

Sweet:D looks so wide even though its not that much wider, I think I may have to go with one of ibrars spoilers

yeah that would look cool, i was going to say if you want the actual spoiler in the above picture you may have a wait as they are rare.

one thing that adds to the white one widths are those wheels! they look huge.

yeah that would look cool, i was going to say if you want the actual spoiler in the above picture you may have a wait as they are rare.

one thing that adds to the white one widths are those wheels! they look huge.

I prefer ibrars lip spoiler to that one anyway, yeh your right I will have to save for some nice wide wheels to finish the exterior off but that can wait I don't want to spend a fortune on everything and then skimp out on the wheels. I will go for some proper forged wheels like jamie p's

I prefer ibrars lip spoiler to that one anyway, yeh your right I will have to save for some nice wide wheels to finish the exterior off but that can wait I don't want to spend a fortune on everything and then skimp out on the wheels. I will go for some proper forged wheels like jamie p's

good man if you have the cash then it would be rude not to. at least that way you know you will have a quality set.

ill pm him :), or are they easy to make :) :S?

ive seen some pillar guarge 3 pod like that for 14quid ebay? is that the 1?

Best to speak to him mate but pretty much you buy a universal one then mould it to the stock a pillar, not an easy job and takes a lot of time to get it looking really good

Dropped the car off a couple of days ago for the wide arches to be fitted with a set of blitz skirts and everything is getting blended into the car then fully resprayed in audi ice white. Should look pretty much identical to the picture Jake posted of the white one apart from the wheels and the spoiler- im going to go with ibrars boot lip spoiler. Going to take a couple of months as its been done in evenings and weekends. Im also thinking of going for a dark red leather interior now as well. Will update with pictures when I recieve them or will probably start a thread for it in supra chat

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

awesome news mate! Will look an absolute monster once its all finished the red interior would look stunning to. Cant wait to see pictures.

cheers mate im pretty excited to get it back already lol. I dont mind about the time its going to take as I know the job is going to very good and it means I wont be able to spend so much time on the car so I can concentrate more on my uni work:thumbs:

cheers mate im pretty excited to get it back already lol. I dont mind about the time its going to take as I know the job is going to very good and it means I wont be able to spend so much time on the car so I can concentrate more on my uni work:thumbs:

what sort of time frame have they given you as that is a fair amount of work they have got to do.

mate. sounds like the car will look a minter :)!! looking forward to updates, you asked them to take photos as like a step by step?

Yeh mate he will be taking step by step photos of all the work for me so I will probably create a thread for it and just put a select few in here

what sort of time frame have they given you as that is a fair amount of work they have got to do.

Yeh its a lot of work the engine bay is going white as well, I pretty much finished off smoothing all the holes just needed the final touches which he is doing. Time frame is about 2 months