The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good mate did you make the sub box your self? it looks to fit perfect! also fancy selling you chrome radiator surround :p

car looks great keep up the good work!

Thanks mate, Nah i bought the box already made. Haha afraid not unless it was a very good offer lol

Looking good mate. you got the chrome bug yet!?

haha yes mate, and you and hodge have got me started on the smooth engine bay look as well! want to get that crappy battery out of there, do a wire tuck and re-locate the fuse box and washer bottle then get the bay sprayed. Unfortunatley my skills are not upto scratch with the wire tuck and fuse box relocation though lol

where did you get the box if you dont mind me asking? and what is your idea of a good offer ;)

I got it from car audio security I think theyre called in hayes you can type them in on google and they have a website but the boxes wont be on there but they do them, can make anything you want really they do all the installs etc

• 2 weeks later...
nice dude! how far you going to go with the engine bay, you going the full hodge or just a mild de clutter.

I would love an engine bay like hodges or robs but its not going to happen to be honest especially while mine is still a TT. The plan is to hide the looms and fusebox next and de clutter some stuff then after that ill take the car into work and weld up the holes etc and smooth the engine bay then paint it in the 199 silver I think

I would love an engine bay like hodges or robs but its not going to happen to be honest especially while mine is still a TT. The plan is to hide the looms and fusebox next and de clutter some stuff then after that ill take the car into work and weld up the holes etc and smooth the engine bay then paint it in the 199 silver I think

sounds like a good plan! she should look great once done!

How did you secure the battery in that position? I've yet to do mine, its just "floating about" at the moment :p

It just sits there then when you put the rear seats back up it clamps it into place, may sound pretty stupid but trust me when the seat is up ive tried yanking it as hard as I can and it does not budge what so ever