The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

little update got my aftermarket intake manifold off another member on here. It came off a supra running big twins and has been ported and polished as well. Its a ku engineering manifold. So I got matt to paint the runners in the same white as the car and also got him to do the fuel rail in the same candy red as he did on my spark plug cover, cheers mate:thumbs:

Started mocking everything up and cut the hole through the engine bay for the intercooler pipe. Also decided to run the power steering resevoir in the stock na position but as you might be able to see in the pics the return line was stopping the manifold from fitting so I drilled and tapped a new thread the other side and used another fitting for the return line. Also the hks bov is now hidden by the intercooler. Im ordering white silcones on monday and having the throttle body annodised in the same colour red as well.

fuel rail.jpg

IMG01006-20120609-1316.jpg

IMG01004-20120609-1313.jpg

IMG01007-20120609-1350.jpg

IMG01008-20120609-1350.jpg

Took the throttle body off today and stripped it down and had it annodised the same red as my pulleys etc, just put it back together now heres a few pics. As you can see I had to make a decision on what parts of it to get annodised/get it all annodised. I thought doing all the bits would be abit much I think ive got it spot on- the little things/ideas that go into the engine bay make a big difference

IMG01037-20120619-0900.jpg

IMG01041-20120619-0921.jpg

IMG01043-20120619-1536.jpg

IMG01044-20120619-1622.jpg

IMG01045-20120619-1622.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Saw this at Japshow last week, definitely the best engine bay that I saw there. Everyone around me seemed to love it as well. GJ

Thanks bud:) I managed to have a chat with a few people but I was mostly up in the stands watching the racing:)

This car is getting better and better. Chris said he would do mine for me and matt would do the body work. all free of charge, just because he loves to do it. looool. Nice talking to you at the japshow chris.

I don't mind helping you out but I won't be doing no wire tucks lol far too much labour and hastle involved, I'm gona be having words with matt if he said he will do yours free of charge LOL;) nice to meet you to bud hopefully see you at the next show

• 2 weeks later...