The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont hang about chris, its going to look evil with wide arches, nice choice in colour too.

Never been one to hang about rob life is too short. Yeh it should look pretty sweet, I think the dark red leather will really go well with the white as well. The car is not going to be anywhere near as good as some of the cars on here but hopefully in a couple of years time it will be a 6 speed big single as well

• 2 weeks later...

my new do luck bumper arrived today same as my old one but this one has an undertray. I needed one with the undertray so it will protect the bottom of my fusebox from dirt/water from the road where it is now under the headlight. Im going to have the nose on the front part of the bumper smoothed out ive never been keen on it.

..06.jpg

..07.jpg

..08.jpg

..09.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

looks good mate, I wondered why you where selling you old one the other week.

cheers mate, made sense to get one with the undertray before the car gets sprayed as I would have only got one later down the line anyway then would have had to pay for it to be sprayed etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...