The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150 quid for a oil pump genuine ;)

exactly, then you may as well change the front crank seal, where do you stop? ive changed pretty much every seal/o ring/gasket etc on the engine, its not necessary unless it needs changing or you are doing a rebuild to be honest imo

some more progress, water pump and cambelt kit fitted, covers and pulleys all on just my polished air con bracket to go on and the last of the turbo pipes is currently being polished. The crank pulley is getting painted white. Im loving the white with that shade of red I think it looks the nuts:D

some prep work left on the engine bay then it will hopefully be in paint tomorrow/wednesday

IMG00959-20120507-1141.jpg

IMG00960-20120507-1141.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

got the last of my polished turbo pipes to fit, its the one that sits at the back of the engine that most people wouldnt even see but I had it polished anyway:cool: and got the front section of the air con pump polished ready to go on for a ps pump support as I have deleted the air con system. Also got another intercooler plate as the other wasnt in very good condition and used the old one as a template.

IMG00961-20120508-1426.jpg

IMG00962-20120508-1457.jpg

IMG00963-20120508-1457.jpg

our painter finished prepping the bay this morning and its now in paint:cool: now ive got thurs and fri to get the car back together and underseal the car as well ready for japfest. I can see me being in the workshop till early hours of the morning saturday better stack up on the monster:d

engine bayy.jpg

enginebayy1.jpg

engine bayy2.jpg

engine bayy3.jpg

our painter finished prepping the bay this morning and its now in paint:cool: now ive got thurs and fri to get the car back together and underseal the car as well ready for japfest. I can see me being in the workshop till early hours of the morning saturday better stack up on the monster:d

This shaping up great mate, can't wait to see it at Japfest!! Wish mine was out the bodyshop in time :(

well the car made japfest:D started at 8am fri morning and was still going at 5.30am sat morning only stopped for half hour in that whole time! went home got cleaned up and changed and left for japfest at 6.45am. I didnt get a chance to get any more pics really theres also an srd alumimium undertray on the car now as well. Ive got a few pictures but heres one taken at japfest

my engine bay.jpg

Saw your car yesteday dude. You were just leaving, was about 4.15pm'ish I'd just come off the track. Tried to shout over but you were driving off (probably sleep-driving). :)

yeh I saw yours as well bud noticed it by the custom headlight intake:) I wasnt driving I was in passenger seat was too tired to drive home lol. Did you like the sound of my buggered power steering pump:D ha

yeh I saw yours as well bud noticed it by the custom headlight intake:) I wasnt driving I was in passenger seat was too tired to drive home lol. Did you like the sound of my buggered power steering pump:D ha

Should of stopped and said hi. Most people noticed my car because of that headlight. Shame it didn't give me better grip around the track lol. I tried coming and saying hi, I'll get you next time!!

Should of stopped and said hi. Most people noticed my car because of that headlight. Shame it didn't give me better grip around the track lol. I tried coming and saying hi, I'll get you next time!!

haha sorry man I would of but when I saw you you were just about to go on track, yeh next time mate :)