The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keron How much for Bride Seat Base Driver(electric) and Passenger, I need all below the seat the metals parts ?

i have a drivers side bride frame for supra. i have 1 x drivers seat base with working electrics, and i have 1 x pass seat base frame...pm me

Keron, I'm after all the engine covers/protectors that go under the engine.

Hope I described them well enough.

none in Ricky sorry

Hi Keron - do you have the complete Sill trim minus the brake ducts (which you supplied a while back) ?

Any colour's fine!

Ta!

yes i have 1 pair available in black...standard trim...pm me..

pm'ed for the black carpet

pm'd back

Hi Keron, do you have an exhaust temp sensor for a 93 N/A, I believe it's located in the first cat.

Thanks,

K

pm'd back

hello do you have the 94 auto speedometer

yes non turbo or turbo? or you just need only the speedo? not the whole cluster?

How much dude? Also I require a Ariel as my antenna is broken, oh and a door mirror switch.

Let me know how much for the lot.

Cheers Dan

drop me a pm Dan with everything yo uneed and i'll sort you out...

Hi Keron, do you have the top brackets that hold the fan shroud to the radiator?

yes should have...pm me...

Keron, when you update these posts do you update the first entry? I never know where to look when I see your post up as its always double figure pages

yeh i'll usually just update the first post to say whats come in etc and date the entry...then members genrally ask for bits etc. or pm me...

just as we've been asked (by mods) to keep threads to a minimum unless we have a full section.

Hi Keron,

I am after an excellent condition set of Black Pure Sports mats, if you have not got any, can you keep me in mind if any come in soon

Cheers Rog

got grey ones...no black currently...

what aftermarket cat back systems you have in stock ?

dan

i have a hks priest for sale, and also just got a car today with a couple of week old new stainless exhaust system on...pics on 1st post...(newish one) and will be in my other for sale thread shortly

Hi Keron,

I am after an excellent condition set of Black Pure Sports mats, if you have not got any, can you keep me in mind if any come in soon

Cheers Rog

got grey ones...no black currently...

I already have some Grey ones Keron;)

Can you give me dibbs on the next decent set of Black ones you get please:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.