The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay Keron, let me know if it's got one and it's okay and a price delivered

Anything on this Keron, dont suppose you know of any arch extensions or wide arch wings going cheap as well. Need them for the TRD front bumper, to do the alteration to make it fit standard wings is going to be very expensive to get right

You also mentioned you had a Trial rear coming in, do you know how much you are going to want for it yet and the condition

• 2 weeks later...
dibbs on the uk spec bonnet

you can but its kind of bent in half! sorry

Is the UK rear bumper in ok condition? Colour? Price? PM me :)

(dibbs on it if it's good!)

same on this...sort of...it has a trial rear but is cracked etc....

you can but its kind of bent in half! sorry

same on this...sort of...it has a trial rear but is cracked etc....

Ah gutted! I'm looking for a UK spec rear so I don't have the giant hole behind the plate.

any stock silver OEM bumbers going in good condition?

only got a blue one...

More new cars :), any off them have the rear bumper garnish I'm after??

no sorry..one had oem skirts and spats, the other trial...

any "working" ashtrays :innocent:

Not yet...got a car due Friday....call me then in the afternoon if you can...

Looking for a silver drivers door mirror. If you have one can you pm a price please.

I have some in...is yours a power folding one? I only have the normal folding ones...

Keron, do you have a Jap spec positive battery terminal and the little plastic cover that goes with it?

Also, is the main battery clamp/strap for a UK battery any bigger than a Jap one or do they use the same size batteries, just with different post sizes?

Hi Keron any chance of a wind deflector drivers side in good nick, pm price incl p&p thanks

no sorry very rare and hard to find....now discontinued from toyota too iirc...

Keron, do you have a Jap spec positive battery terminal and the little plastic cover that goes with it?

Also, is the main battery clamp/strap for a UK battery any bigger than a Jap one or do they use the same size batteries, just with different post sizes?

i have the positive terminal defo...the plastic cover for it i will check...most cars never have them now! the uk car i have has the same battery and clamp as a jap spec....iirc they use the same strap....

Normal mirror please, not power folding.

yes got one in mate...pm or call me....

thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.