The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no mate...if i do get them, they sell with the gearbox conversions to complete them....i may know someone who has one so will let you know if i can find out...it might be painted though....

Cheers:thumbs:, doesn't matter if it's painted as I would be painting it anyway as my dash is gunmetal :).

Hi Keron , can you give me a price on 2 passenger side grab handles with the fixings please and also (not sure if there the same both sides) need a price on passenger window switch to fit in drivers door ...

Cheers Sam

will pm you now...

Hi Keron , can you give me a price on 2 passenger side grab handles with the fixings please and also (not sure if there the same both sides) need a price on passenger window switch to fit in drivers door ...

Cheers Sam

Hi Keron...do you have the black plastic trim pieces that attach to the rear quarter behind the back wheels!? (I've added the pic above so you know what I'm on about!);)

Would obviously prefer unpainted ones as in the pic.

If so can you give me a price!? Cheers, Mark

hi guys, replying to all pms now...just had a v.busy few days...

patrik...not got any tt heads in...sold my last one yesterday...sorry

hello,

wonder if you have a complete motor TT for sale and a price.

Or a bare head for a TT 93-95 jspec just the head no valves or anything. (dont think its any difference between uk and jspec but..)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.