The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Keron have you got any of these in VGC. I have been removing the ebay sticky carbon crap and its left a residue all over it.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=147145&stc=1&d=1330456200

yes mate, got one in...just the surround on the pass side? pm me

I'm after a drivers side window switch set if you have any Keron. Blue LED would be ideal, must be Jspec.

yes got a normal jspec one scott...pm me

Prefacelift manual gear surround. Price & availability? :D

none for the manual sorry

Hi Keron

do you have any tt upgrade radiators Fluidyne, Koyo, Mishimoto etc excluding the Ebay copies

yes i have some in stock...perfect fitment, sold plently on here now and no problems at all....have a link somewhere to a pic of them....they are £175 each.

Hi Keron, right I have lost the keys to my supra!! The search still continues (since Monday!!!). What kind of stress and money am I looking at for a whole new set - ignition, both doors and boot?

yes got one full set left in stock...doors, boot, ignition...£65

I pm'd you Kerin about the cowling for the windscreen, have you got any in and how much dude?

yes got some in...£25 plus del.

Have you got any Led brake light Strips at all Keron?

all sold out sorry

can you post up or e-mail me some pictures, im definitely interested but ive got to see the quality. Also whats the price including P&P to Aberdeen.

i think i have some pics on here somewhere...pm me your email address...

Would you by any chance happen to have the little bulb holder on the back of the cigarette lighter? Mine fell out somewhere when i removed the dash, and now i have no cigarette lighter backlight whatsoever, cheers

yes got one here....pm me

Any aerotop roof rubbers fella ?

i have a aero top breaking...which rubbers do you need,ill check if they are ok...

aero top breaking...which rubbers do you need,ill check if they are ok...

Need the one above the windscreen fella, above the visors, and both roof rubbers. If you could check the condition of yours that would be great. Mine arnt leaking, just have a little bit of black glue on the edges.i

Any luck on them rubbers fella ? I've pmd you too.

Sorry was v.busy today but will check tomorrow defo....will pm you

Elo mate,you got any good exhausts?

Nothing left im afraid

Recieved my trim piece today tanks mate. Will leave feedback as soon as it re appears :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.