The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange question,

I need a working (good condition) centre console latch. The complete plastic unit that screws to the centre console cover.

1. Do you have one?

2. How much do you want for one delivered?

cheers,

yes i have this.... drop me a call or pm mate... thanks

Hi Keron,

Desperately need front two seat belt clasps for mot do you happen to have any?

Pic: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=149387&d=1333552484

Thanks

i think i have these if you still need them...can you pm me and ill go check in a min...

price for the blue door mirrors, also need a radiator for auto jap tt, thanks

blue ones sold a while ago now... i have other colours though. do you need power folding or normal folding...?

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for the second diff rear diff mount found on TT subframes but not on NA's mate.

Any chance you could pop one out for me?

none avail im afraid sorry

keron im after a pair of black leather pre facelift head rests you got anything

sorry last set went with the seats.....think you'll struggle to get the headrests only...

none avail im afraid sorry

No worries mate.

Just out of curiosity Keron, is it a case these extra mounts never being available second hand or are you just currently out of them?

If its the former then I won't spend too long searching here and yonder, I'll just stump up for a new one from my local Mr. T.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.