The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi keron do you have a drivers side complete electric door mirror in silver mines had it? Cheers

/QUOTE]

is it power folding?

Hi mate, how much for a tt6 rear diff?

not got one sorry...very hard to source now...

Glass fronts?

yes got brand new ones in stock...call or pm me if you like?

hi mate, which caliper do you need it for? fronts or rears....you have jspecs right?

Keron, you don't happen to have any spare brake pad shims (the plate that sits between the pad and caliper) and the V-pin for rear left do you?

hi mate, which caliper do you need it for? fronts or rears....you have jspecs right?

Yeah, j-spec brakes.

Rear left caliper. I may need for both fronts but it's a while since I changed those pads so can't remember. I'd probably take both fronts and rear left if you have.

heya keron, nearly forgot, did you have that plastic strip for the stock oem bumper mouth... covers the holes where the grille should sit... :)

Hi mate, yes got that part here...drop me a call or pm...

Yeah, j-spec brakes.

Rear left caliper. I may need for both fronts but it's a while since I changed those pads so can't remember. I'd probably take both fronts and rear left if you have.

ok should have these...do you want to double check what you need and pm me when you find out?? i have them all anyway...

Hi keron, do you have any facelift indicator wireing? If so how much?

no sorry mate....

any turbo hoses bud

need these 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148277[/ATTACH]

no sorry mate...not got any of those spare....

Hi bud,

I'm looking for a leather passenger seat and cloth drivers do you happen to have any?

Thanks Jake

hi mate, sorry i only have a facelift pass seat (cloth)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.