The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of new supras dismantling for spares...

keron

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Also I dont know if you have also seen this one up for sale mate. May be worth breaking at the price? Not an expert opinion obviously. lol

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201047373836123/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_80000_miles/price-to/7000/model/supra/make/toyota/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/po91hz?logcode=p

What condition are the glass fronts in? Will they be a straight swap for my Jspec plastic ones? Mines prefacelift if it makes any difference. :) :thumbs:

only have the glass one in new im affraid....if you are interested...drop me a pm

you get any silver stock bumpers keron and ill have it ok so keep it just for me, and ill bring you over a choco muffin as well lol.

no sorry mate...all front enders!

Also I dont know if you have also seen this one up for sale mate. May be worth breaking at the price? Not an expert opinion obviously. lol

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201047373836123/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_80000_miles/price-to/7000/model/supra/make/toyota/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/po91hz?logcode=p

yeh seen it but too much for a breaker.....good price though...

Hey Keron, have you got a lonely driverside facelift headlamp that needs a good home?

A pair of oem front clear indicators (or just the driverside on its own, my one is cracked a bit)

red side pods behind the door intact with decent paint?

And a cuddle toy.

Thanks!

hi keron what widths are the 18 alloys and how much would you want ?

not too sure. they are the ones on the silver supra in the pics/first page...kind of gs300 sport look wheels...prob be about £325 the set

craig

hey keron just wondering if you have a central locking contol unit. i need the red one out of a j-spec, if you do drop me a pm with a price.

thanks

pm'd

Hey Keron, have you got a lonely driverside facelift headlamp that needs a good home?

A pair of oem front clear indicators (or just the driverside on its own, my one is cracked a bit)

red side pods behind the door intact with decent paint?

And a cuddle toy.

Thanks!

no facelift headlamps, i have a few front clear indicators...all one side so i'll check them tomorrow for you...got side pods but not red, cuddle toy...funnily enough one of the cars had one in....a little doggy! you want?! lol

Hi Keron,

Do you have a cover/lid for a stock tt airbox?

Preferably one without broken hinges and scratches please.

Cheers, Iky. :thumbs:

no sorry mate...think the one i had had a broken hinge too! think they all do!

Still after some facelift repeaters.

not got a pair in yet....

Is that black one with the 18" Antera wheels Supra-T's old car? (the guy who lied about buying a 50% share in AFR, then proceeded to stalk JP before being banned)

no this ones a tt..his was a single hks iirc...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.