• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good mate :)

but sad that to many are made now :search:

guess have to change mine now [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

anyways here is mine :tongue:

that looks good mate do those graphics glow up in the dark or something , i think if i was to get this done i would have to take it somewhere where the guys has OCD and an eye for detail :D

Cheers. :)

I actually got stopped by someone in a van on the way home today who asked if it was the original from the film lol.

And that's without the spoiler and bumper and stuff.

The General, Starsky, Delorean etc which i would love to do are all wayyyyyy out of my price range :(

Yeah, i have the 1:18 model. It's a nice model but has so much missing and mot quite right.

Peter

Looks Nice didnt realize you were local i live in durham but im in newcastle allot i just had my supra sprayed from standard silver to orange what can i say i like bright colours lol heres some pics of my supra and mr2 you might have seen them about :innocent:

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

A) You need an aerotop

B) IMO do it but don't put the silly spoiler on - TRD or stock spoiler works fine

C) If you are going to do it, do it in a less "look at me" colour, and less graphics etc.

Kinda like what i did :D

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/dreamer512_bucket/DSC02954x-1.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/dreamer512_bucket/DSC02960x.jpg

I dont think it looks that bad at all. But opinions were always mixed, on here anyway. Public eye generally loved it as did I.

Car looks slightly different now anyway.

me too :D i would of gone for the lambo orange too if i had not of killed the car

• 2 weeks later...
So i'm gathering that the bumper and hood are a total write off then lol.

Joe is always doing something to his car. I think his looks awesome just the way it is and he's on about changing the bodykit? it looks great? why?

Peter

yep peter i am lol. just put an original top secret front end on, but im not that keen. just gona stick with the trail front.:blink:

Thats VERY true but.........DID YOU SEE THE COLOUR IT WAS!!!!!! lol.

It's my daily driver so i had to drive around in "The Barbie Mobile" "The Puff Moblile" "Lady penelopes car" to name but a few of the taunts i was subjected too.

So on the first week of ownership it was booked STRAIGHT into the Bodyshop :)

Peter