The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & Furious Replica (Orange Supra)

pbryant_knight

well, i now have different wheels, courtesy of Suprajoe.

Not the same as the film but a lot closer than the one's i had on.

Pics to follow when i can get home and it's still light :)

How about these pictures with the new wheels Peter?

I've been keeping an eye out for days now :)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took these pics yesterday but just loaded them to the computer now. Good job too cos it's raining mega heavy today.

Here it is with the new 5zigen wheels. Not the same as the film but a massive improvement and i like these wheels a lot.

I'm really happy with the way the car has turned out so far and the overall look. Certainly is a head turner ;)

S1 - low.jpg

S2 - low.JPG

S3 - low.JPG

S4 - low.jpg

S5 - low.JPG

S6 - low.jpg

S7 - low.jpg

S8 - low.jpg

S9 - low.jpg

S10 - low.jpg

S11 - low.jpg

S12 - low.jpg

Guest danny220

Very brave and no one has to like it but you.

If you're getting enjoyment out of it all credit to you.

When I first saw fast and furious I thought that's my next car but I wouldn't want to copy someone else's design, I'd want something a little more unique.

I think you've done a cracking job on it, especially turning the whole thing round in just over 2 months, that's a real credit to you, most people would still be thinking about it!!!

Hope to see your work at one of the future events.

Love your KITT too by the way, thought it was the best show ever when I was a kid. Cheers.

Looks great! Big improvement! What's next on the 'to-do' list?

Dunno yet. I'm busy thinking of the interior. As it's my daily driver and need to keep all 4 seats (for what worth the back ones are anyway) i'm making a panel that will fit accross the rear seats when folded down to mount 2 fake NOS bottles on and maybe some neons and a fake amp (i'm not into the loud banging bass music that everyone else outside has to put up with so don't really want a real one)

Also, now i'm happy with the exterior i'm gonna lay off for a little bit while i pay of my credit card. Do some cheap things then maybe re-cover the seats in blue and black suade/leather when i have some extra cash.

Dunno yet. I'm busy thinking of the interior. As it's my daily driver and need to keep all 4 seats (for what worth the back ones are anyway) i'm making a panel that will fit accross the rear seats when folded down to mount 2 fake NOS bottles on and maybe some neons and a fake amp (i'm not into the loud banging bass music that everyone else outside has to put up with so don't really want a real one)

Also, now i'm happy with the exterior i'm gonna lay off for a little bit while i pay of my credit card. Do some cheap things then maybe re-cover the seats in blue and black suade/leather when i have some extra cash.

Please get real stuff mate. It would be detrimental to use fake after the effort you've out in.

i'm gonna lay off for a little bit while i pay of my credit card. Do some cheap things then maybe re-cover the seats in blue and black suade/leather when i have some extra cash.

I'd definately say colour code the interior. If you want the keep the back seats then get them coded to match too: black with a blue middle.

You could always get the rear 3 windows fully tinted so no one can see inside? Would save fake NoS bottles and/or subs if you didn't want to add them/or needed the boot space as it's your daily? I'd love this car, or one like it as a daily :cool: You'll make a lot of people jealous!

On that point; I'd get a top-notch alarm system installed, and some cameras watching it over night. Jealousy makes people do stupid and spiteful things :(

I have a decent Cobra alarm system but am considering getting a tracker fitted. Would like to get 2, one for each car :)

The reason i want the fake one's is so that the panel can be removed so that the seats can be folded back to the upright position if needed.

I'm a DJ and it's hard enough to fit my gear in the car as it is without losing the extra space. I've already lost the spare wheel to fit it all in lol.

• 2 months later...