The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & Furious Replica (Orange Supra)

pbryant_knight

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys.

Can't lower the car though as i DJ at weekends and need te ride height so i can put my equipment in comfortably.

Also, the Wheels. Now i quite like the 5zigen wheels i have on now that i bought off Suprajoe (who now has the Racing Harts that i need lol).

I'd be pretty reluctant to part with these unless i get a REALLY good deal on some Racing Harts.

Peter

• 1 year later...

Not sure about the f&f supra think that you will find most of the visual parts have discontinued. but that trans am firebird looks sweet in one of the pics. But then I'm a sad knight rider fan. Lol

Should have read the hole thread I see you have already done it. And to be honest it looks sweet well done fella

Edited by fastcar (see edit history)

Not sure about the f&f supra think that you will find most of the visual parts have discontinued. but that trans am firebird looks sweet in one of the pics. But then I'm a sad knight rider fan. Lol

Should have read the hole thread I see you have already done it. And to be honest it looks sweet well done fella

are they ?? i must of bought about 4 bomex front in my time, the only thing i think that would be hard to find is the APR spoiler but to be honest who wants to fit a TV aerial to the boot of their car anyway

Hello! I am interested in where they can buy a crankshaft, pistons, connecting rods...........10x

start a thread in the wanted section then :search: