The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast & Furious Replica (Orange Supra)

pbryant_knight

Your KITT replica is great, I loved that car when I was a kid :) . Well done on that buddy, very cool. :cool:.

If movie rep's is your thing then go the whole hog. It look's like you try to get as close to the real thing as possibe, so IMO you need to find yourself an aero and put the entire kit on it, giant wing and graphics included.

If you got the NA at a good price maybe you should get it sprayed another colour then try and sell it on at a little profit, (easier said than done nowaday's). The bodywork (or bodykit), look's ok as it is. :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and an N/A :p

It IS an N/A... :rolleyes:

FAIL :p

My idea for the Aeroroof is pretty much what Guigsy said. But thin black curved rubber instead of tape so it actualy looks like a seal.

Peter

:blink: serioulsy?

Dont think that would last long

and everyone is going to want to race you ie scoobys ,evo, mr2s and you will lose unless you drop a TT lump in :(

And fiesta's, corsa's,nova's, and all chavs:d

I think you should do it, I liked the f and f car at the time, to be honest it was probably the reason I bought a supra in the first place, I thought to myself I'm having one of those when I can afford one. I think the supra is nicer looking stock than modified but I would still be interested in your build thread should you choose to do one.

It's each to their own taste of course but i'm definately gonna go for it.

Can't say I like the look, but best of luck with the project and hope it works out well for you. I like your attitude :thumbs:

The key to making it work is going to be with choosing quality bodykit parts and spending the money with a place that is going to spend the required prep time to make the kit fit well. So many Supra's have been ruined by poorly fitted kits. See Supraloopy's thread here for an idea of how much work can be involved to make an aftermarket kit work: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=195848

Cheers for that thread link.

Good news is, car already has correct side skirts and rear spats.......Bad news is, they were probably aftermarket and fitted by a blind man with the help of a not too bright labrador.

Still need the bomex front Bumper. seen them on e-bay for around £150. don't know if that's a good price or what the fitment will be like.

Peter