Post JapFest 2009 discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will need some thick black framed glasses to go with them methinks :D

Definitely need something IMO though.

Yeah agree!! i met a few people but didn't talk to half as i didn't know who is who... and there is a limit to how many times i can say "who are you?" hehehe

Yeah agree!! i met a few people but didn't talk to half as i didn't know who is who... and there is a limit to how many times i can say "who are you?" hehehe

Damn, i was looking for you to take a sneaky pic of your rear ;)

Echoing what has been said already, was a great day despite the weather:) so many calendar worthy pictures there too;) good job I've increased the the number of entries

Wow I'm so shocked to see how many pictures have been taken of my old banger..... as Mawby calls it;)

I have a few pictures to post up, I'm just waiting for them to be sent from the photographer I had organised for the day.

No problem. To be honest I did most of the work though; Genna, Gatso, Heckler and Kat were all just standing around chatting. :innocent:

Cheekey sod, you just stood there and pointed, the rest of us did the grand job of making sure things ran smoothly:p

It's quite similar to Barney's Lexus Royal Sapphire Blue. Strange as his is a UK auto :)

Lovely colour by the way.

Did it have metallic bits in it too? as mine does:-)

Hi Tigger,

was it you I backed into;), you did say I could.

Sorry was going to get out and say hello and intruduce myself, but you had disappeared by the time I got my arse out of the car.

Lol yes it was. I was only joking, didn't actually think you would:p

I would have stopped and said hi, but Mawby was bossing me about;)

I have no idea what kit is fitted to this fantastic looking car but it really has got to be the best supra i've ever seen, well done to the owner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the wagon and off the booze nearly 3 months, everythings different when your sober.

I have no idea what kit is fitted to this fantastic looking car but it really has got to be the best supra i've ever seen, well done to the owner.

Details here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=817

It belongs to Matt H.

Do-Luck Front bumper

Blitz Side Skirts

VS overfenders

Trial Rear

Varis spoiler

Custom Bonnet

And for once, has the engine to match the looks :D

Just a shame that in a field full of Supras all facing the same way Matt goes and parks in the wrong direction.

Cheers mate, probably the nicest compliment i've ever had! :)

Details here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=817

It belongs to Matt H.

Do-Luck Front bumper

Blitz Side Skirts

VS overfenders

Trial Rear

Varis spoiler

Custom Bonnet

And for once, has the engine to match the looks :D

Cheers homer :D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/mplavery/japfest2009103.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the wagon and off the booze nearly 3 months, everythings different when your sober.

Sorry dont you mean the one in the background with the black wheels is the best, that one is second ;):D

Just a shame that in a field full of Supras all facing the same way Matt goes and parks in the wrong direction.

He did that on purpose, have you forgotten the 'petrol saving' thread? It's better for the enviroment and your wallet if you reverse into spaces ;) :D