The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post JapFest 2009 discussion thread

Homer

NIce pics pudsey, i especially like the two tone clean/dirty pic hehe.

Dont forget your bucket and sponge at the south west show lol

lol........ Yeah I have made a foot note in my diary.

Glad you enjoyed them all :D

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also want to say big thanks to Sky Insurance team for giving me a 3 lap passenger ride in the display drift car demo circuits was great & was a pleasure to have my car displayed on your stand.

Lui,

you are very welcome. You helped us out a lot on the day and we were more than happy to offer you the Drift passenger ride as a way of saying thanks.

I hope you enjoyed the day!

Good effort to everyone from The Mkiv Supra Club who attended, the club pitch looked very well presented!

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Just worked out I got about 27mpg on the return trip home over the 304 miles.

I did 387 miles on the way home and had just under 1/4 showing :D It cost £55 to fill the tank at 1.029 per litre. Works out around 32mpg.

Did anyone hear the White evo with Lumious green splitter etc going round the track. Very cool noises coming from it. :)

Norris designs evo, very cool.

There're some great pics from the day coming out now. For some reason, my car seems to be in the background of loads of them, kind of only half-visible! Weird...

Who took all the photos of Lui's convoy? I saw quite a few cameras at different points but I'm yet to see the results...

Guest DaphneHoneybutt

I think it would be good to have ur screen name displayed on the cars, just to make it a bit easier.

I got my screen name printed on my number plates :-)

Agree with everyone - a great day even though weather wasn't brilliant. It was lovely meeting fellow members - can't remember who you said you all were - so please if we spoke please PM me so i can add you to my friends list.

Anyone know who owns the 1000bhp supra that was on the redline stand? That was a mighty fine machine and I want it......I can but dream!