The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post JapFest 2009 discussion thread

Homer

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also thanks to Gatso, Mawby and Genna for sorting out the cub stand, was much more organised that last year :thumbs:
No problem. To be honest I did most of the work though; Genna, Gatso, Heckler and Kat were all just standing around chatting. :innocent:

I was there, but up on quarry corner as i didnt think i was going untill abotu a week ago, and was lucky enough to be given a space on a mates stand :)

MKIV stand looked good, almost rivaling the scoobs in numbers :D

Well done to all!

We had a great day also, didn't let the weather bother us although i don't think my Supra has ever been that dirty before I've only just finished cleaning it!

Met some very friendly club members and some exceptional cars my favorite being Kev.O car, i'm not the biggest fan of silver but what a classy job he has done and every thing so clean and tidy.

But then again maybe i shouldn't single out one as i saw so many fine examples.

A few pic's

oh i give up they won't load

:blush: Thanks Paul, that's very kind of you to say so.

Mawby, what colour is your UK car? It looks a little

different to the standard storm blue?

Not bad, but there seems to be some green stuff in the way of the second photo! ;)

Up the steps the the left was an excellent viewing point, and would've made an excellent group photo. I'm surprised no one saw it too.

I'm found better one but still some green stuff :(

:rlol: Brilliant! We need name badges, "Hi, I'm Blackie, Stop me and say hello" :D

I'm positive i walked past you and you nodded on the stairs. No idea why, unless you recognised me from somewhere lol.

I was going to stop you but didn't want to look like a twat if i was wrong.

Anyway, me and my mate had a great day. A little dreary in the morning but it made the track 'interesting' and its nothing i'm not used to anyway lol.

Everyone seemed to be in their own little groups so didn't want to go around interupting anyone so we ended up just doing our own thing. Would have been nice to put faces to the names but not to worry. I did notice a little tent thing but i wasn't sure what that was. Its quite difficult when you don't know anyone and don't know what the usual meet and greet etiquet is.

I did have a thought though. What about having a board and when you come in you go over and get your photo taken with one of those instant camera's. Your name gets written on the photo (screen name, and first name) and then it gets pinned on there. That way its a place to meet everyone and you can put all the faces to the names and you know who is who?

I saw a fair few people coming off the track and managed to get a little bit of footage. Was gutted for the guy in the FTO, seemed pissed. Looking forward to all the pics :)

Hi all:) Went to Jap Fest and saw one of the largest gatherings of Supras ever :) Excellent ...Thanks to you all.

Spoke to a couple of you guys as well some of which travelled a lot of miles :) fair play for all the effort.

Anyway still miss my UK Supra hence I always look out for Sups :p My current drive is an EVO 1X FQ360 ....If any of you ever consider a change consider an EVO ...special cars they are.

Any way enjoyed looking at all your Sups ....Thanks a bunch :o)

CJ

I'm positive i walked past you and you nodded on the stairs. No idea why, unless you recognised me from somewhere lol.

Yes that was me, I just thought i had seen or spoken to you before, weird. Or it may of been the way you were looking at me, Like you wanted to fight or f**k me lol :D

I did have a thought though. What about having a board and when you come in you go over and get your photo taken with one of those instant camera's. Your name gets written on the photo (screen name, and first name) and then it gets pinned on there. That way its a place to meet everyone and you can put all the faces to the names and you know who is who?

I'd like to second this idea. Saturday was the second time I've been on a convoy and parked up on the Club Stand at a show and I still have no idea who most of the members are! Someone mentioned about name badges too - also a good possibility, I reckon.

Yes that was me, I just thought i had seen or spoken to you before, weird. Or it may of been the way you were looking at me, Like you wanted to fight or f**k me lol :D

I think that 'untucked shirt' look was giving you quite a sexy look, so probably the latter.

p.s. Your not going to let that Matt H comment go are you:d

I think that 'untucked shirt' look was giving you quite a sexy look, so probably the latter.

p.s. Your not going to let that Matt H comment go are you:d

Told you on the day that was cool :p I wish people could of seen your happy little face as you rushed over and exclaimed "Apparently MattH is here!!!" Once again Marc it was brilliant spending all day with you. Dont forget, The more fingers the better, They love it :D