• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And so are other cars?

So really its just another day at santa pod, like run what ya brung etc

The event was for Supras and members of the club only. We could still do that, lose several thousands of pounds of money, wipe out a huge amount of the club funds, and not be able to afford to spend more than a fiver of each of the major events next year. Or we accept that we're in the middle of a recession, money is tight and people who were biting at the bit last year for another SupraPod just can't afford it at the moment. So we open it up to a wider audience to ensure the event gets close to breaking even and we can afford to organise it again next year.

As for it being another RWYB, not really no. There is still only a limited number of spaces which is far less than the RWYB days meaning you'll get much more time actually on the strip instead of queuing behind Novas and Saxos.

Is there any tuition/training in the drift area? If I decide to defect and come along, I want to have a go at drifting. :)

Unofficially, yes. Our very own drift competitor Suprash has offered to give advice and tips on the day, plus I believe James (little num) has also offered to help out if he can. :thumbs:

Unofficially, yes. Our very own drift competitor Suprash has offered to give advice and tips on the day, plus I believe James (little num) has also offered to help out if he can. :thumbs:

Me me me:d

Sounds like there's at least three tutors available then. :D

Do I get a go in your car Jamie? ;)

Just to confirm, we dont need to book unless we want to run or drift?

You don't need to, but it'll help us sleep better at night if you know you're coming to pay up in advance anyway: it'll also speed up your entry at the gate*.

* = maybe. ;)

Due to the fact i have a N/a Showing 150k on the clock, unknown kms to miles, which im refusing to carry out any major servicing on until i fit the TT lump.:D

If i had my lump in i would have run for sure.

If it blows up there you have a good reason to do the conversion - go on! :D

LOL

Ok i will sign up now then:)

Nice one, many thanks. :thumbs:

To everyone else who's going to sign up: please don't all rush at the last minute. Think of my workload and please have a heart: sign up as soon as you can, not as late as you can. Also since last night there has been significant interest from outside the club and I don't want to see any club member miss out.