The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

Steve, the HSV guys have asked if passengers are allowed on the drift track?

erm... I don't know...

Not been asked that before.

I will look in to that and let you know. It will probably run on the same rules as their Drift what ya brung days.

...phew, cheers John. :)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can extra drivers sign up on the day, as per other Pod days?

Or do they have to pay in advance as well?

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q3: Can I pay on the day?

A3:

- PARTICIPANTS MUST be signed up before the day. NB: Please try not to leave it till the week before, and certainly not the night before, it'll be too late. :p

- SPECTATORS/EXTRA SPECTATORS can pay at the gate on the way in.

Q4: Can I upgrade from spectator to participant on the day?

A4: Nope, participants must be signed up before the day. There are 100 places maximum so a close eye needs to be kept on the numbers.

;)

A friend of mine is coming to spectate that day and will be bringing her fast car mad 6 year old son.

Can I ask as many people as possible on the day for "sit in car photos"? It would make his day / short life :)

Many thanks to those who are up for it :)

A friend of mine is coming to spectate that day and will be bringing her fast car mad 6 year old son.

Can I ask as many people as possible on the day for "sit in car photos"? It would make his day / short life :)

I totally understand that! He's welcome to sit in mine mate. :)

No problem big man :) I'm sure I'll spot you ;)

I think the credit crunch is fcking everyting up :(, Me included would love to go but as I'am going to the ring on the 23rd july I just wont have the money :(.

Blag a lift, then you only need to pay £5. And maybe some fuel for the driver.

THere are few things this club does better than show spirit & help each other out - someone will give you a lift! :)

Henk, will you be in the tank or will you dust off your Supe?

Supra baby! By then I hope to have had at least my rear wheel bearings done. Final specs on cooling changes still not decided yet.

Either way the bearings will last one day at Pod :)

Not a problem :) Ill be there in mine spectating. Taking my son aswell (5) he loves cars.

Want to get the power fc mapped before I let loose on the strip :cool:

Did anyone confirm if passengers are allowed on the drift track?

I'd like to know this too please, seeing as I've never drifted before I would like the option of getting a passenger in to give me some tips! I'll pay up for my spot when I have an answer either way. ;)

I'd like to know this too please, seeing as I've never drifted before I would like the option of getting a passenger in to give me some tips! I'll pay up for my spot when I have an answer either way. ;)

It's not been forgotten - with a little luck we should have an answer tomorrow. Without that little luck it'll be a few more days. ;)

jurgen in the GT-R not coming?

Spoke to him on MSN the other night and he was hoping to come along.

Any of the HSV guys signed up yet? they are getting a list going now.

Not that I've noticed, so far... let me go check my unread PMs.