SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all Attending Supra Drome,

Come stay the night at Billing Aquadrome on the Saturday Night.

Only £15 per head qualifies you for all your beer and food for the night (Subject to Supraloopy recognition at midnight) and the next day.

When we will be awarding all of our annual prizes including the Rik Gardiner award.

We will also be doing Show and Shine etc etc.

Go to the main thread and book up now. Cost is £15 for 1 nights camping and £15 for your food / drink for the Sat night / Sunday

come on you know it will be worth it :o)

Ian Ian is promising to make one of his special curries :)

:hijack: over

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)

Don't be soft!

The most exciting project this year will be on the road but not drag-worthy? Why?? :(

:)

You saw how busy i was last year and no doubt it will be the same this year.

The car is not setup for drag as the chassis and suspension is solid as a rock and i dont want to break something on a hard launch.

My aim is to get it there but the first week in august is aimed for testing the car with Tony so it might have a few bits missing :D

Guest argy911

Does anyone know if unregiterd cars are allowed on santa pod raceway .Also what happens if youve paid drag for but car isnt worthy ,can you transfer to drifting + Will event happen next year?:search::(:(:(:(:(:

Does anyone know if unregiterd cars are allowed on santa pod raceway .Also what happens if youve paid drag for but car isnt worthy ,can you transfer to drifting + Will event happen next year?:search::(:(:(:(:(:

The perils of coming on the forum after a few beers :p

Let me confirm what you're asking:

1. Can cars without a V5 come on site?
  2. Can cars without a V5 compete?
  3. Can cars without MoT come on site / compete?
  4. Can you change your booking if you find out your car isn't allowed to drag race?
  5. Can I see intot the future and see what's happening 12 months from now? ;)

Is that right?

The last point is easy: if we can afford it (i.e. it won't lose lots of money) then we will. :)

Guest argy911

Are unregitered cars alowed to compeat .Or in other words are cars without number plates or v5 alowed on santapod dragstrip?

Are unregitered cars alowed to compeat .Or in other words are cars without number plates or v5 alowed on santapod dragstrip?

i would say yes on condition it is not a heap, and you trailor it there also that you pay, pm steve R to be sure though