SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes am coming too.

its just really expensive entry for me and the 10 hour journey too..makes it really costly

£10 entry = really expensive! Says the man with a GTR35! :p

Maybe you should get a cheaper car. ;)

Will you be in the Skyline again mate?

yes would love to come and drag race..

£80 is mega money plus 10 hours driving on top..

any better deal as am far away from pod ?

Trader rates are trader rates I'm afraid mate. I didn't decide them but I'm sure you understand why we can't make exceptions.

Pod is 6 hours from me, I'm handling allll the bookings - and I don't get any discount.

Might have a problem, i think i may have killed my clutch or diff at llandow, its making some nasty noises when i pull away, seems worse when i reverse:search:

My clutch was slipping badly yesterday... but only once. I need to check that ASAP.

some advise guys, i'm running 295/30zr19 pirelli pzero tyres on the rears and have a set of 225/45 17 michelin pilot sports laying in the garage. will it be worth while using the 17s on those tyres or shall fit some slicks instead ?

how many tires are people taking to the pod for the drift? (also does anyone know a cheap place to get part worns etc)(other than ebay)

I only have one set of normal road tyres and they are fronts.

Does anyone know if fronts will go on the back. UK 17's with UK brakes

again, 225s on the rear... if you're drag racing that car of yours - good luck! :blink:

I have R888's (rears) and some touring car slicks that are just a bit too small for rears but put on anyway for drag.

I was refering to drift for the fronts.

Ahhhhhhhh, I have just realised something! How funny!!

I had fronts (with ditch finder tyres on) when I gave supraloopy the car for mapping (as the dyno melts 888's)

That will explain why the car was trying to kill me, it was SERIOUSLY funny as it would not stay straight for first to fourth gear.

Thanks mate :)

Just checking to make sure you've got the payment OK and all that :)

Yeah I've got a few Pod Booking PMs but I tend to wait a few days and try to strike a balance between waiting too long and falling behind Vs processing immediately and spending allllll my time updating the lists.