Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Boy's & Girl's just over 2 months to go now for this MEGA Supra day out on the POD & only 12 members listed so far for the strip time to start getting your acts together & start adding your names to the list !!!

THIS IS IN HEIGHT OF SEASON SUPRA ONLY DAY PEAK TIMES SANTA POD

TIME TO GET THIS NAME LIST GROWING & MAKE IT A MEGA SUPRA SHOW DOWN

CHEERS ALL LUI

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Lui

I should be getting my car back for Japshow if all goes to plan and car runs ok i'll be booking for suprapod strip runs when i get back from the show weekend.

I missed last year with a knackered clutch so i'm looking forward to running car, it's not run in anger since October last year so i may need some practice :D

We'll be staying at Billing as well :-)

Lui

I should be getting my car back for Japshow if all goes to plan and car runs ok i'll be booking for suprapod strip runs when i get back from the show weekend.

I missed last year with a knackered clutch so i'm looking forward to running car, it's not run in anger since October last year so i may need some practice :D

We'll be staying at Billing as well :-)

I know how you feel mate :)

Its sort of why we cannot keep this purely to Supras.

At £5,500 to hire the place we need a good turnout otherwise it curtails other events.

So please, if you are thinking of coming along do sign up. You wont ever find a RWYB day at Pod as good as this. Bring your friends along as well.

If anybody has any non-supra owning friends that want to drag race or drift then let me know the details and they can probably sign up too.

I've had a few PMs from people who have paid in the klast couple of months but are not yet shown on the bookings list - please panic not, ths list hasn't been updated for a while but I'm trying to sort it ASAP. My computer is at least back in fully functioning form thanks to a new GFx card from Homer :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is thinking of doing the drag racing at Suprapod, please PM me first. I have paid for a space but unfortunately will no longer be able to take part. Just would like back what i have paid.

Branners is aware of this.

:)

OK Boy's & Girl's just over 2 months to go now for this MEGA Supra day out on the POD & only 12 members listed so far for the strip time to start getting your acts together & start adding your names to the list !!!

THIS IS IN HEIGHT OF SEASON SUPRA ONLY DAY PEAK TIMES SANTA POD

TIME TO GET THIS NAME LIST GROWING & MAKE IT A MEGA SUPRA SHOW DOWN

CHEERS ALL LUI

Lui you say only 12 on list but i know of several who have payed up for some months now but still not been put on list !!!

Also link from list page to here has stoped working ?

Its sort of why we cannot keep this purely to Supras.

At £5,500 to hire the place we need a good turnout otherwise it curtails other events.

So please, if you are thinking of coming along do sign up. You wont ever find a RWYB day at Pod as good as this. Bring your friends along as well.

If anybody has any non-supra owning friends that want to drag race or drift then let me know the details and they can probably sign up too.

i have a few mate that might come a long £65 for non members right and could they pay on the day ?