The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

Had my first one today, not the big dragon on my back but this on my shoulder down to bicep.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6312/dragonvjb.jpg

Was originally booked for 2½ hours, but the appointment after me cancelled so we carried on. It's all done except for the eye bit which will be in blue and not orange.

Will post a pic when it's calmed down :)

Not sure I would recommend 4 hours for a first tattoo ! But it's 95% done in one go. I wouldn't say it's painful, it's like an annoying scratch imo. Thing is after 3 hours it gets very annoying !!! But very happy with the workmanship and the end result :)

Going to get the big dragon started soon and will do that in 2 hour sessions :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Just thought I'd drag this back up as I've FINALLY agreed on a design. Wanted one for years but have waited until I found a design I'm happy with. So, this is going on my back soon, off to see the tattooist tomorrow :)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4813/quickflightchangesmall.jpg

Gonna have a couple of changes made, but that's essentially it. First tattoo aswell, none of this starting small :D

It looks like the Listerine dragon from the adverts, oh hellooooooooooo!!!

Guy i work with has got his cats name tatooed in huge letters on his arm with RIP and its dates of birth and death.

Now that's wierd.

RIP Tiddles

12/04/97

30/09/08

lol

I'm thinking of getting HawtE tattooed somewhere ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Heres mine...

:innocent:

Other's i'd like

Made in china, on the sole of my foot!

Made in england and my D.O.B til... then have it filled when i die!

Would also like a working barcode , not sure what off though! :)

And lastly, i'll definitely be getting this done, Rhianna, my little girls name down the inside of my forearm in old english :)

thats the cover from the band 'a day to remember' right?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=109782&d=1273412400

That is correct, I am going to have it colored in when I get back home. The album meant alot to me, and the cover art itself has so much meaning in it, which is why I decided to get it in a tattoo. bands may fade but their message doesn't!

That is correct, I am going to have it colored in when I get back home. The album meant alot to me, and the cover art itself has so much meaning in it, which is why I decided to get it in a tattoo. bands may fade but their message doesn't!

it's a cool album, i always thought that cover was really cool too, are getting it just the same colours? will look awesome!

• 2 weeks later...