The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

My research mainly involved listeneing to Dave drone on for hours over and over again when he gets his back up over miami ink or when Dan Marshall has been over. He did a big piece on a girlfriends rather hot thigh lol. I'll see if I can find it - it's a huge zombie woman with a chainsaw or something.

Been thinking of new stuff for me next - want some patriotic stuff like Knights n St Georges crosses or something but not the same stuff you just pick out of a catalogue in the shop. My tatts so far are just designs coloured in black, I want something bit arty next.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my last 3 hour sitting today, I'm over the moon with how it's come out, take a look guys. Let me know what you think :)

[ATTACH]89991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]89992[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]89993[/ATTACH]

I was sooo glad when it was over, it was starting to really really burn by the end lol what do you think guys? ;)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd drag this back up as I've FINALLY agreed on a design. Wanted one for years but have waited until I found a design I'm happy with. So, this is going on my back soon, off to see the tattooist tomorrow :)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4813/quickflightchangesmall.jpg

Gonna have a couple of changes made, but that's essentially it. First tattoo aswell, none of this starting small :D

Cant see most of these pics at work, but lots of talk of back and dragon's :)

Get what you want first time Matt, so many people told me to scrap my idea and get something smaller first, but id still have had my big one done and i didnt want to be covered in tats. Do it properly first time :)

heres two of mine that i got done in mauritius (done 4 hours before i boarded the flight back home :eek:)

on my right leg:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1967/103/1/583700076/n583700076_5389417_8783.jpg

my right shoulder / arm

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1967/103/1/583700076/n583700076_5389418_9046.jpg

ive got another one on my left arm too but no pictures.

My tattooist found it for me, i'd been after a dragon for a while but something different, Its skinsmith's in arnold nottingham, took six hrs in total to do, going back in a few weeks to have some white higlights in it

• 3 weeks later...