The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All booked up, gonna be two sessions just paid £195 for the first three hours. He told me not to cop out and shade over all the scales, he's going to shade every scale one at a time, god knows how many thats going to be :blink:

[ATTACH]88881[/ATTACH]

having this head design but with the mouth closed,he's going to free hand the body on to my arm, and bring the hand out holding a crystal ball with my brothers name and date of birth in it, I cant wait to get started well excited roll on tuesday :)

Agree with the above. Mine was about 26 hours, 5 hour sittings were about the max. Some i nearly fell asleep in, some i wondered why the hell i was bothering :)

the scales will be interesting ;) But you HAVE to have them done on a design like that. Good luck..

Agree with the above. Mine was about 26 hours, 5 hour sittings were about the max. Some i nearly fell asleep in, some i wondered why the hell i was bothering :)

the scales will be interesting ;) But you HAVE to have them done on a design like that. Good luck..

Yes mate he said I have to have the scales done like that, said as it's gonna be on my arm for life YOU WANT IT DONE RITE :) I like the fact that he showed me other dragons he has done and they looked amazing, & he's been doing it for years not like the other younger artist who have less experience, but there still really good by the looks of there work.

He told me he would get the out line done in the first 3 hours and 2 hours shading on the second sitting, thats enough for my first tattoo I think lol This has certainly taken my mind off my nuts lol:d cant wait to get in there

Can a mod lock this before Animal comes online and sees this thread. :eek:

Lol, only just seen this thread. I've only got a couple of tats - it's the piercings you REALLY don't wanna see...

My chest piece:

Designed by myself - I spent ages just doodling various tribal patterns until I got something that I liked. It wasn't until a bit later that I noticed it kind of looks like a snake's head and fangs (if you squint a bit).

Lol, only just seen this thread. I've only got a couple of tats - it's the piercings you REALLY don't wanna see...

My chest piece:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/BikerInSupra/Image003.jpg

Designed by myself - I spent ages just doodling various tribal patterns until I got something that I liked. It wasn't until a bit later that I noticed it kind of looks like a snake's head and fangs (if you squint a bit).

Oh good god, that's my lunch back up!! :run: