The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very good, and so are all the others, but that tribal style is getting very common TBH. :)
That is true, but i see it like modding your car, you do it to please yourself & if other people like it all well & good:)

That's very good, and so are all the others, but that tribal style is getting very common TBH. :)

True, tribal is commom, thats what i thought when i got mine done. I had my desighn for 4 years before i had it done, i was not following a trend or anything, Does not matter what other ppl think really as long as you like it

Quality that :thumbs:

Currently have 2.

This one from around 7 - 8 years ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/gazza14sr/DSC02799.jpg

And the start of my latest one having the outline done:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/gazza14sr/DSC00041-1.jpg

After the shading in:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/gazza14sr/P17-12-08_1349.jpg

And how it is now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/gazza14sr/tat.jpg

Many more to come, luv them and want the arm one extending abit.

that looks very much like a certain footballers original bit of art :p

that looks very much like a certain footballers original bit of art :p

Tis similar but the wings are different. Always wanted something on my back and as soon as I saw it in the parlour I new that was the one.

And who the hell is Louis Molloy :blink::hide: Or do I not want to know :lol:

Ooo, not what I expected after googling the name. I dont know any pro tat artists really. I was expecting some cartoon character or bettyboop etc to turn up on the google images :D

Edited to add, I prefer mine :D

I didnt know it was his drawing. Like I say, went to the parlour, saw it, luv'd it and had it done.

Thanks for the links though :thumbs:

are you not a football fan ? i think thats one of the most famous and most covered tattoos but if your happy with it and like it thats what counts :D

As long as he likes it, it's irrelevant really michael :)

True but I genuinely appreciate the links. Learn something new every day and that.

RED_ROCKET:

are you not a football fan ? i think thats one of the most famous and most covered tattoos but if your happy with it and like it thats what counts

Yeah Im a football fan (if you can put wolves and football in the same sentance won 1 from 11, still top though ;) )

I wouldnt say Im hardcore following england or beckham across the globe or anything but always watch on tele or at the local but I genuinely did not know who louis molly was.

And im more than happy :thumbs:

True but I genuinely appreciate the links. Learn something new every day and that.

Yeah Im a football fan (if you can put wolves and football in the same sentance won 1 from 11, still top though ;) )

I wouldnt say Im hardcore following england or beckham across the globe or anything but always watch on tele or at the local but I genuinely did not know who louis molly was.

And im more than happy :thumbs:

well nor did i until he did this tattoo :D i dont follow england either :innocent:

Absolutely, I just thought it might be worth adding a bit of info so he knows why 274 other football hooligans fans are sporting the same design on the beach in Ibiza this summer ;)

Good job Im going jamaica instead. Wouldnt want to be tarred with the same brush like boy racers etc :)