The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the start of my leg sleeve, it won't be to everyone's taste but I think it's smart and came out good!

Front - piston still needs the shading finished and colour

[ATTACH]153992[/ATTACH]

Right hand side - team beard logo, Toyota logo, supra emblem, spark plug and chequered flag

[ATTACH]153993[/ATTACH]

Back - 1/4 mile, wide body supra and the end of team beard

[ATTACH]153999[/ATTACH]

Left hand side - start of team beard and spanner

[ATTACH]154002[/ATTACH]

Here's the start of my leg sleeve, it won't be to everyone's taste but I think it's smart and came out good!

Front - piston still needs the shading finished and colour

[ATTACH]153992[/ATTACH]

Right hand side - team beard logo, Toyota logo, supra emblem, spark plug and chequered flag

[ATTACH]153993[/ATTACH]

Back - 1/4 mile, wide body supra and the end of team beard

[ATTACH]153999[/ATTACH]

Left hand side - start of team beard and spanner

[ATTACH]154002[/ATTACH]

thats going to look epic once finished mate - how did you draw up the design and make it all work into a full sleeve - as in, making it all join together in the gaps etc?

leg-endary :thumbs:

First Supra tattoo I've seen.

Cheers ed! That entire design (apart from the team beard symbol, was all done free hand on to my leg!)

thats going to look epic once finished mate - how did you draw up the design and make it all work into a full sleeve - as in, making it all join together in the gaps etc?

It took 3 hours of drawing to get it all to fit right! The piston on my shin is getting a gold through it and there's going to be blues, yellow, orange and what ever colour the Supra is going to be. He wanted to make it like an old japanese poster you would find in a workshop or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had some more work on my leg piece at the end of last month

[ATTACH]158285[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]158286[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]158287[/ATTACH]

Went back today to get it finally finished off and we couldn't get it done due to it not 100% healed yet :( so undecided to get another small piece done since I was there lol.

It says - "I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" (Once said by Kurt Cobain)

[ATTACH]158288[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...
Had some more work on my leg piece at the end of last month

[ATTACH]158285[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]158286[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]158287[/ATTACH]

Went back today to get it finally finished off and we couldn't get it done due to it not 100% healed yet :( so undecided to get another small piece done since I was there lol.

It says - "I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" (Once said by Kurt Cobain)

[ATTACH]158288[/ATTACH]

Sorry bud, but it looks like a 7 year old designed that tattoo because it looks like kids cartoon...! Just my 2 cents worth...

• 3 months later...