The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

Well oh my god I am soo happy.

It really really hurt though I must say but it's worth the pain, he got all the out line finished and even started on some of the shading, got another 3 hour session booked for 3 weeks time, it's going to look awesome when complete. Take a look cheers a very happy chris :)

[ATTACH]89279[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]89280[/ATTACH]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, it's no where near finished yet though, the belly is going to be red and so is the top main, loads of shading on the face to be done too, His going to make it look as if it's going through clouds, he showed me a few pics and it looked awesome so roll on 3 weeks :)

Gotta say though, boy did it hurt, people who say tattoos don't hurt are lieing there arse off lol :D

Cheers guys, it's no where near finished yet though, the belly is going to be red and so is the top main, loads of shading on the face to be done too, His going to make it look as if it's going through clouds, he showed me a few pics and it looked awesome so roll on 3 weeks :)

Gotta say though, boy did it hurt, people who say tattoos don't hurt are lieing there arse off lol :D

They dont hurt you big girls blouse :D

Shoulder isn't bad. Chest, bicep and in the bend of your arm are a b*stard. :)

Red ink took 3 weeks longer to heal than the black on me for some weird reason, Also itched more. Maybe I'm alergic ?

Thats strange mate, well I'll see when I go back in for my next lot of pain lol I cant wait too get it finished though.

The young Lady's seem too like it last night when I went out, it was strange, people kept coming up asking what it was, and meant. The tattoo has pretty much healed now I'm well impressed, not even sore now either, bring on session 2 lol

Well done mate!!! I told you it was a pian you could handle. Come and say hello and show off your new purchase!

Mate I nearly popped over yesterday, I will come over next week some time. Mummy and daddy haven't seen it yet , I think i'm doing bloody well to hide it from them haha

was going to leave it to my tattoo guy on whats best, he reckons he can sort of blend them in / incorporate into the design etc :) fortunately the small flush to the surface ones I don't think will be an issue as have one on my arm that has a little mole in it and not caused any trouble in past 13 yrs or so *touchwood* ;) thanks for the heads up though :)

Shoulder isn't bad. Chest, bicep and in the bend of your arm are a b*stard. :)

Red ink took 3 weeks longer to heal than the black on me for some weird reason, Also itched more. Maybe I'm alergic ?

I have always had that with red ink too. It hurt more going in as well. Very strange.

Just do ur research concerning what you want and who can best do it. The nearest tattooist isnt always the best. My friend had is vamp and werewolf done by a guy called Dan Marshall who is one of america's greatest tatt artists and charges bout £100 p/h. He had something to do with what became Miami Ink - basically The Last Rights Studio who were approached originally refused to sign over merchandise rights because it was their company and name ect so they were dropped. It then became the show we know now and is apparently scripted junk. They brought in Kat Von Dee because she's hot and a great artist and Yogi has been tattooing professionaly for 10 years ?!?! Either way I enjoy it still lol.

Back to my original point about homework, your guy might be great at one type and not suit what you need. For example in Miami Ink, Kat is the one to go to for portraits, Ami is the one for free hand but sucks at script yet they all are great artists and together make an awesome shop. Just make sure it's spot on as you are stuck with it for life.

Just do ur research concerning what you want and who can best do it. The nearest tattooist isnt always the best. My friend had is vamp and werewolf done by a guy called Dan Marshall who is one of america's greatest tatt artists and charges bout £100 p/h. He had something to do with what became Miami Ink - basically The Last Rights Studio who were approached originally refused to sign over merchandise rights because it was their company and name ect so they were dropped. It then became the show we know now and is apparently scripted junk. They brought in Kat Von Dee because she's hot and a great artist and Yogi has been tattooing professionaly for 10 years ?!?! Either way I enjoy it still lol.

Back to my original point about homework, your guy might be great at one type and not suit what you need. For example in Miami Ink, Kat is the one to go to for portraits, Ami is the one for free hand but sucks at script yet they all are great artists and together make an awesome shop. Just make sure it's spot on as you are stuck with it for life.

I said this to him too, but not as well researched.:blink: But he is happy and I've seen this and it looks good so far:cool: