The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your tattoos :)

supra-lover

I've had another 2 done since my last post, my other halfs name on my back and a set of scales with my little ones born weight on...

This was the scales part finished, I had been out the night before, got home at 4am and realised I had booked in at 12 for a tattoo, I was hanging so had to stop :D

Not got a pic of the one on my back as yet though :)

Having my little ones birth date and a clock with the time she was born plus a portrait of me and her only being a couple of hours old done then the rest filled with grey scale angels from wrist to shoulder, thinking about having an angels hands underneath our portrait like its keeping her safe :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
What kind of things are you thinking of incorporating?

I wanted a massive pair of tribal angel wings, but then changed my mind, now considering a family of lions, that can be added to if I have anymore kids (I'm asking the midwife to rip the fireplace out when the mrs pops this one out) but basically to signify me and my "pride".

Similar to this, but my entire back..,

Edit: my entire back AND a better drawing :D

• 1 month later...

Got my first bit of ink done last Monday night, going for a full sleeve at the moment, booked in again this friday for the second session, hoping to have it all finished by end of June

Will get some better pics up when the peeling stops lol

This pic was taken a few mins after i got home, the detail that went into it was unreal, not bad for almost 5 hours

Guest Boris

Well guys it looks you are pretty rich in tattoos, because you have very big size tattoos on you body... that is very impressive, because I am very scared making tattoos, actually I am scared from the pain which you face on getting them. But now this is very encouraging me, I hope I will get one soon. Thanks for sharing the photos.

My latest hurt like a bitch, had angel put on my neck! Having a needle go over your Adam's apple is an experience! Nothing quite like someone going at your throat with a needle that's for sure!! :D

This is just the out line...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...