The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I'm the colleague with the S2000, I've just joined up to the forum. Money for the track day is on its way via paypal.

Cheers,

Alex

Got your PM. Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

If we struggle to fill, maybe those chaps with the S2000s we didn't quite meet at Rockingham could be invited along?

Good plan that man. If we get to a month before the date and there are a few place left I'll give them a call. :)

• 3 weeks later...
There are a few other travel inns within a few miles, according to their own site.

I meant little independant places that might be a bit closer to te Travelodge. Besides, we're staying at the same Travellodge as last year, not a Travel Inn. ;)

I may to sign up for this :) would it be ok for my friends seat lean supra R to join in aswell ?

Thanks Jamie..

Cupra R? I don't know anythign about them TBH, are they (car and driver combination) spritely enough to keep with an NA? If so, yes they are more than welcome. :)

Although there is a wide speed difference between the likes of bignum in a very well driven single turbo Supra, and a newcomer in a NA, I don't want the performance and speed differential of the cars on track to be any greater than that.

I should point out that this only becomes a potential issue in the afternoon open-pitlane sessions, the morning sessions are run in performance/experience groups.

Cupra R? I don't know anythign about them TBH, are they (car and driver combination) spritely enough to keep with an NA? If so, yes they are more than welcome. :)

Although there is a wide speed difference between the likes of bignum in a very well driven single turbo Supra, and a newcomer in a NA, I don't want the performance and speed differential of the cars on track to be any greater than that.

I should point out that this only becomes a potential issue in the afternoon open-pitlane sessions, the morning sessions are run in performance/experience groups.

Yes sorry mate, Its a seat leon Cupra R and they are very fast motors keeps up with my TT upto around 120mph think they have around 240BHP, Iam interested and I think he may be aswell will let you no tomorrow bud...