The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

If you get chance jamie my mrs would like to be a passenger in your car for a few laps, she said you can feel her leg ;)

She will have to get in the queue I bagsied a ride from Jamie last year but he ran out of petrol/time/courage and fooked off home.

Oh and my legs are out of bounds :D

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hoping to get a ride with bignum and littlenum! does anybody know what time you can check in till at the hotel, me and rob are planning on getting there for about 8-9pm.

You wil have to fight my mrs on that idea, she gets funny and violent if some1 try to take her seat ;)

I had a call from JamieP 5 minutes ago - he's working on a building site and just dropped a 6ft length of wood onto his foot, breaking his toe... :eek:

Current plan is to come anyway and just leave it in 3rd gear!

Gavin (my mate in the SAAB who was also there last year) has removed his rear seats and as a result has removed just under......

60kg!! :faint:

Gavin (my mate in the SAAB who was also there last year) has removed his rear seats and as a result has removed just under......

60kg!! :faint:

Included Spare wheel and a few other easy to get to bits and pieces... don't really need a spare if have 4 other wheels and tyres with me.

Still running stock suspension though, it'll be roll-tastic in the corners :(

Included Spare wheel and a few other easy to get to bits and pieces... don't really need a spare if have 4 other wheels and tyres with me.

Still running stock suspension though, it'll be roll-tastic in the corners :(

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/2913088306_c584c6c2e3.jpg

With your new van-like car, can you bring a small but heavy itme back to malvern for me? (actually for Ryan.G!)? :)

With your new van-like car, can you bring a small but heavy itme back to malvern for me? (actually for Ryan.G!)? :)

Van-like? I'll admit it has good load space, but it's a sleek Swedish speed machine :D

I remember you once saying:

I wish I had a Saab like yours, it looks much better than my RSP Supra

But assuming it isn't something like an entire engine with gearbox, dripping oil and coolant, then I am sure I can move it back to Malvern

I had a call from JamieP 5 minutes ago - he's working on a building site and just dropped a 6ft length of wood onto his foot, breaking his toe... :eek:

Current plan is to come anyway and just leave it in 3rd gear!

Gavin (my mate in the SAAB who was also there last year) has removed his rear seats ......

Bad luck for Jamie :(

I'm not sure Gavin needs any more front end weight bias - Roll on (literally) for an understeering bohemoth!! :D

double dose of asprin and jamie will be good as new! steve i asked before as well, what time does travellodge allow you to check in till. if me and rob get there for around 8-9 they wont give our rooms away will they!

Be right mate - if you're worried text me your booking details/ref and I'll tell them you're arriving late when I get there in a few hours. :)

I'm leaving now! So no more PMs thanks!

8 track slots left! Call if you want one!

See you all there! :ecstatic:

If anyone wants to join in please read everything in posts 1 & 2 at the start of this thread, download the info pack with my number in it and give me a call.

Everyone attending please make sure you have the info pack to hand and know how to get to the track.

All Attendees, upon arriving at the track, you will need to:

1. Check in with my stepson Daniel who will be at the track's carpark entrance, so we know you've arrived: he is in charge! ;)
  2. Park up
  3. Drivers should then come and find me (bottle green t-shirt with "SteveR" on the back!) and I'll let you know your group and what to do next :thumbs:

Can't wait. Bring it on! :cool:

Guest Rays the roof
Have a good weekend Guys, Ive just been offered a free ticket on the pit straight at silverstone for the weekend so guess where im going :)

Enjoy Mike and give us poor folks at home a wave!!:search: