The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for bignum's too - his camera(s) are at least pointing at the circuit. ;)

Hehe yeah will have a look.

Quick question for all those that have been here before as I havn't. Sorry if it's a daft question.

Since i havn't been there before I don't know how long the straights are and my N/A is limited to 112mph being an import.

Am I likely to hit this speed at all in a standard N/A?

Hehe yeah will have a look.

Quick question for all those that have been here before as I havn't. Sorry if it's a daft question.

Since i havn't been there before I don't know how long the straights are and my N/A is limited to 112mph being an import.

I would not think it would be a problem. I was only just topping 100 in a BPU supra if I recall correctly :)

Deep joy, I've just found out that the wedding I HAVE to attend as my daughter is a bridesmaid is on the 27th June.

That was a bit close for comfort :blink:

(Would have still come to the piss up in the travel lodge the night before had it clashed mind :eyebrows: )

I was the same (stock na) on the last one and 100% confirm you'll be fine :)

Deep joy, I've just found out that the wedding I HAVE to attend as my daughter is a bridesmaid is on the 27th June.

That was a bit close for comfort :blink:

yey! :clap:

Nope. Not many people got past 100mph, the straights are 1/4ish mile long, give or take. Ian R (single turbo @ ~600bhp) reckons he saw 130mph, but we had just swapped his wheels from 19"s to 17" so the speedo was probably over-reading by.... I'd guess... 100mph :rlol:

Reminder: Please don't forget that the masses (with suitably nippy cars) can sign up from 1st April (that's the day after tomorrow!)

So especially those of you who've said you're going to sign up, take note. ;)

There IS an informal waiting list of non-members waiting to sign up. Please don't miss out! If you are thinking about it, just do it! :)

Late year this was a great event, and I'm happy to organise things like this for our members to take advantage of. Don't miss out! :thumbs:

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Yup it's open to 'friends of members' if you like, on the premise you get the nod from me first. I'm a kinda quality control. ;)

S2000s are welcome, just let him know it's a club-spirited event not an anonymous free for all and he's more then welcome along on that basis. Oh and let him know all the safety stuff, what to bring, rules, etc, of course. :thumbs:

Guest S2kAL
Yup it's open to 'friends of members' if you like, on the premise you get the nod from me first. I'm a kinda quality control. ;)

S2000s are welcome, just let him know it's a club-spirited event not an anonymous free for all and he's more then welcome along on that basis. Oh and let him know all the safety stuff, what to bring, rules, etc, of course. :thumbs:

Hi - I'm the colleague with the S2000, I've just joined up to the forum. Money for the track day is on its way via paypal.

Cheers,

Alex