• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid

im in, Payment sent :D

Chaps, please PM me! :p

Once you've done that, send me a PM with ALL of the following info:

• Your username
  • Any PayPal reference/email/etc details you are given when paying so I can tie-up who's paid with what payment
  • Driver's full (real) name
  • Make/model of vehicle
  • Vehicle registration
  • Basic vehicle specification (bhp is enough; or "BPU Supra", NA Supra, Single Turbo, etc)
  • Driver's approx track experience: None, beginner (limited experience), amateur (numerous tracks/days), pro (compete)

Supras only ??? :innocent:

For the time being yeah, sorry Matt. 1st March = any paid up club member in any car so long as it'll keep pace with an NA - have you put the engine back i that skyline yet? ;)

Sorry Mr Steve sir

You have pm :)

Cheers, it makes my life much easier! :)

Hi Alex, Yeah Me and Ryan camping across the road all three days. Cost me £20 last year for all weekend, I think its £10 per head per night. As its the final GP in Silverstone its got t be done. There is a rally school nxt to the camp site that offers drives during the evening. Steve

My misses bought as a surprise, Silver at Abbey so roaming Friday/Saturday, allocated Sunday. I had to get up at 4.30 last year on the Sunday as we were roaming,Ryan spent all day in a waterproof maggot at Club corner as the weather was foul. Was memorable though, better than sky plus :D

NOooooooo Its the Silverstone GP weekend you plonker, already paid for my tickets, gutted. Hope you have a good day, be thinking of you and already praying for good weather

Oops. :(

Ah well. The GP is on the Sunday, so just skip qualifying, ;)