The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will sign up as soon as i have confirmed a job going forward. My Brother will be up for it again too :)

:thumbs:

Don't forget your brother will need to be a paid-up member in order to sign up now (special privilidge for non-Supra drivers who took part last year), -or- wait until goes to check> 1st April; and there is always the risk there won't be any places left so keep a close eye on the thread if you choose that route, it'd be good to see you both on track again, make sure the Rex is still spitting flames! ;)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

:thumbs:

Don't forget your brother will need to be a paid-up member in order to sign up now (special privilidge for non-Supra drivers who took part last year), -or- wait until goes to check> 1st April; and there is always the risk there won't be any places left so keep a close eye on the thread if you choose that route, it'd be good to see you both on track again, make sure the Rex is still spitting flames! ;)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/SupraSteveR/0003.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/SupraSteveR/DSC_3574.jpg

Yeah he's still a paid up member til Sept/Oct, should have slightly more power next time so hopefully bigger flames too :D

this is the best from the first day i think

Edited by downimpact
edited to add pic (see edit history)

I just paid £19 each:search: may bring a couple of mates and they fart:D

£19? Don't tell vvteye! :taped:

Maybe because im a returning customer and logged in?

I think I made the mistake of telling them that I snore so I had to have a soundproofed room..

How loud is your mates fart Jamie because if it's over 100dB he may not be allowed on the track :eyebrows:

Restrictions on Signing-up:

• Until 1st March: Paid-up club members who drive Supras only PLUS those paid-up club members who took part in other cars* last year (as a thankyou for making it a sucess)
  • 1st March - 1st April: Paid-up club members in any car*
  • 1st April onwards: Anyone given the nod to take part**

Less than 2 weeks until the exclusive sign-up rights diminish, Supra drivers! ;)