The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track day - Llandow - 20th June 2009

SteveR

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the list on post 3 and you have me down for a single T supra. I am actually taking an n/a this time. My other one is in the paint shop now for a full re-spray and I don't want to be getting any stone chips (or worse) just yet.

ok Steve no probs, I'll update

Booking now open to any paid-up club member in a suitable car (i.e. will at least keep up with an NA, isn't open wheel and meets all the regs laid out at the start of this thread). :)

Will this still go ahead even if the list doesn't fill up?

It'll fill up, I'm pretty confident about that. Even if it doesn't, some events make a little money, some events lose a little money. I can't speak for the decision makers but I'd hazard aguess that unless it was hugely undersubscribed I think we'd still go ahead with it; the mandatory costs are covered when we hit ~36 places sold, the extra few places are effectively a buffer in case we don't fill up but if we do I get a photographer in to cover the day. :)

Will see what simon wants to do, but my mrs is eating at my ear about this trip everyday so assume i will be going.

Cant see the list anywhere when im ready to add me name.

List in in post 3 of this thread mate. :)

I know you, Si, Andy (Jo?) are likely to sign up after we spoke about it after Rockingham, so are Ark & Jo, and 2 more of JamieP's mates; that's 8 people already!. By then I'm sure others will panic and sign up when the numbers start rising and they risk missing out. :)

List updated. :)

How much is it now? I know they ramp the price as it gets closer to capacity. More reason to act now people! ;)

Somehow I got the disabled room. I presume that is closer to the entrance, and therefore easier to find after a night on the ale. Easier to use the toilet too ;)

Steve you might want to update the Travel-lodging bit

Cars off to Paul this weekend, Im looking forward to this and determined to get a pic of my car actually on the track this year :D

Weren't there any on-track at all from last year mate? I suppose if you only did the 3(?) laps before finding the brake problem the chances are slim. :(

Like you say though, you should be in a position to fix that this year! :)

Driving, I have the NA going into Supraloopy's place on the 23rd for a fair bit of work, as soon as it gets a clean bill of health (and MOT) I will pay up, just want to make sure it has no hidden issues first :)

Cool :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...