JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im gonna get it flocked at some point, see Dudes car today and the dash looks stunning:cool:

Also forgot to mention im getting NOS:eyebrows: Dude is getting me some prices:D

I've really got to admire you mate.. you take things to the limit.... This is a true test of what a stock block will really take :D

ECU will control it, been looking at single port kits all evening and there is so many to choose from, going to take some advice from Dusty.

Will you be getting AFR to fit it? Been tempted by a NOS system in my both of my Supras but i've always been too concerned about it being installed incorrectly and ruining my engine.

I dont know what way im going yet, i have mailed various people for advice and put up a thread on the wizard of nos forum.

http://forum.nitrous-advice.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4977&p=61081#p61081

On the Red supra i had a simple single port wet kit and it worked well but things have moved on since then it seems, i like the idea of running a dry kit for ease of fitting and ryan to add the fuel i need via a different map.

I could just do a race fuel map and get the extra power that way easily but i dont want to mess about with race fuel anymore.

I like the idea of having a nitrous kit, my nephew will love it:D

On the Red supra i had a simple single port wet kit and it worked well but things have moved on since then it seems, i like the idea of running a dry kit for ease of fitting and ryan to add the fuel i need via a different map.

So will the fuel map for the NOS be activated by a switch, and then the Solaris activate the NOS system only when that particular map is selected?

So will the fuel map for the NOS be activated by a switch, and then the Solaris activate the NOS system only when that particular map is selected?

If i go that way it would simply be a different map for when the nitrous is activated, as i say. im waiting on advice.

Not sorted what nos kit im getting yet but i am going with a wet kit, either a wizard of nos 150 streetblaster kit or one of Titans kits, Dude is getting me some prices.

Went over to AFR today to pick up my new drag wheels and dropped them at the powdercoater for a refurb, just got to order some Et streets now and roll on Suprapod.

It was a year ago this weekend that Stonkin did my detail on the Supra, time flys dont it..... he is coming over tuesday to freshen up the car again as ive got a magazine feature going on next wensday which im looking forward to.

Taking the car over to Lee on friday for a few little jobs to be done, since going 1.9bar i keep popping the boost pipe off the inter cooler so we are going to have a pop at sorting that, changing to mikalor clamps and ive got some longer joiners so we can double clamp, Dude gave me a tip to clean everything and give a spray of hair spray, help glue together, failing that im going to go yank style and get some custom braces made up.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

did you try spotwelding it?

Not sorted what nos kit im getting yet but i am going with a wet kit, either a wizard of nos 150 streetblaster kit or one of Titans kits, Dude is getting me some prices.

Went over to AFR today to pick up my new drag wheels and dropped them at the powdercoater for a refurb, just got to order some Et streets now and roll on Suprapod.

It was a year ago this weekend that Stonkin did my detail on the Supra, time flys dont it..... he is coming over tuesday to freshen up the car again as ive got a magazine feature going on next wensday which im looking forward to.

Taking the car over to Lee on friday for a few little jobs to be done, since going 1.9bar i keep popping the boost pipe off the inter cooler so we are going to have a pop at sorting that, changing to mikalor clamps and ive got some longer joiners so we can double clamp, Dude gave me a tip to clean everything and give a spray of hair spray, help glue together, failing that im going to go yank style and get some custom braces made up.