JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At last everything seems all good now, rear end is planted again after the geo setup today (thanks wheels in motion) no more wiggly rear end.

Boost seems to be spot on now, just waiting to see Ryan on wensday for a few tweaks.

Got the winter tyres off the car today (falken 452's) my god them tyres are sh1t compared to R888's, nice to have some grip again.

Also had my MT et street drag tyres fitted to my 17" volks today, ill get a pic of them on the car over the weekend.

Great stuff, glad she's handling like new again. Out of interest, what settings did Wheels in Motion use? Standard or something custom?

As its pretty low stock settings are no good, setting was all over the place as Lee had replaced everuthing.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

If it's a permanent fixture you can run the wire up through a gromet in the spare wheel. Wire can be routed behind a heat shield with minimal fuss. Mine's mounted to the towing eye. Sig gives an idea of output.

Just waiting to see if it has survived the winter.

If it's a permanent fixture you can run the wire up through a gromet in the spare wheel. Wire can be routed behind a heat shield with minimal fuss. Mine's mounted to the towing eye. Sig gives an idea of output.

Just waiting to see if it has survived the winter.

Its not permant, normally lives bolted to the roll cage.:)

What's happening tonight?

Keep ya eye on the multi media section in about 10 min:d

Have you done away with the poly bush's now then mate ?

Rear end ive changed to everything brand new oem.

Still got the front polys on but plan on changing everything to brand new oem there soon aswell.

Keep ya eye on the multi media section in about 10 min:d

Rear end ive changed to everything brand new oem.

Still got the front polys on but plan on changing everything to brand new oem there soon aswell.

The poly's no good then mate ? i got a full set to change my tired ome ones when i take my car off the road for it's rebuild? :(

The poly's no good then mate ? i got a full set to change my tired ome ones when i take my car off the road for it's rebuild? :(

I dont know what was wrong with it mate, seemed fine to start with, i have a feeling they wear out quickly.

See Ryan today for some more mapping, turns out the flames are not from over fueling, its oil, getting lots of smoke on boost, looks like the seals have gone on the turbo, my own fault as i bodged a quick fix to the turbo feed when it broke, no restrictor equals blown seals.:rolleyes:

No big deal, ive pm'd dusty to get me another turbo asap, hope it comes in time for thunder road, although i will run like this if i have to, just wont perform to its best.:)

Also my built engine is done, not sure when to fit it tbh as i dont want to miss any shows, gonna check out whats going on and may fit it the week after thunder road.

Nah, i wont be running it in, 50 miles, oil change and then full boost.

:D that's the way to do it! Amazing how opinion differs on that subject really. My mate is right in the middle of running in his rotary for 1500 miles and it's driving him crazy. I won't tell him about the other method though lol :bang: