JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mid 800s on a stock engine, I like it. With new bolts/studs, bearings and gaskets oh and a HUGE turbo ive gotta be near 1000hp :p

They can sh1t themselves at this power, remember vase thread where the con rod come out the side and took the gearbox with it, Ryan did not want to go this far, i had to almost push him into it:D

I really hope that you make it through thunder road mate, you have got to be well past the known limits of the engine now. Do you know of any other supras running as much boost on stock internals?

I think you should stick your bullet cam under your bonnet, as if it lets go it will be spectacular ;)

Mr Ito did a bit not so long ago but not done a power run since, so looking forward to Sunday :)

How you getting on with the Racing SSQV Jamie?

Cool :)

Be sure to get some videos as im a big fan of the noise the T04Z makes :D

I really hope that you make it through thunder road mate, you have got to be well past the known limits of the engine now. Do you know of any other supras running as much boost on stock internals?

Me an all mate, ive not heard of anyone running that sort of boost on a stock engine in the uk, im sure somebody will pop up in a min though;)

How you getting on with the Racing SSQV Jamie?

Seems good mate, thanks for sorting that.

true- i think the balance needs to be perfect, obviously ryan is a genius when it comes to the mapping, and the supporting mods your using are the best around. i know everyone has there own way of doing things but whats a estimated price to go single and get to this spec i.e- running perfect, 12-13k??

...whats a estimated price to go single and get to this spec i.e- running perfect, 12-13k??

More than that. If you take into account that all the spares have delivery tacked on, plus then fitting and mapping you're lucky to get away with double that. I was already into the mid teens and Jamie has spent far more time mapping and trialling parts to get the perfect mix.