JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That 2 years ago, things change, people keep getting closer so i have to move the game on:d;)

I know, I was just having an early morning dig :p

That's an expensive game :D

Net result is worth it though as it's probably one of the fastest road cars in the UK.

And one of the nicest looking!

Ryan did a bit more mapping today down at SRR, im now running 2.3bar on a stock engine, thats a tank full of BP ultimate and a 10 litres of gogo juice.

Impossible to get a clean run on the dyno, every time we tried it was spinning like mad, at 5000rpm it looked to be a 100bhp ahead of my old 730bhp map, it certainly feels a 100+bhp faster than it was at 1.8bar. got to be mid 800's now easy.

Thats me and rolling roads finished with now, hub dynos from now on.

Still getting a bit of smoke from the turbo but it didnt seem to bad tbh, not sure why its cleared up, maybe there is no oil in the engine:D

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Im suprised the engine has survived so much abuse myself :D

Im not going to comment on that till sunday evening:D

You freakin nutter :D, are you gonna run 2.3 till it pops or just for TR?

New lump and 74mm turbo is going in after thunder road mate, been a good engine this, lets hope the fully built one lasts as long/longer.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Ryan did a bit more mapping today down at SRR, im now running 2.3bar on a stock engine, thats a tank fuel of BP ultimate and a 10 litres of gogo juice.

Impossible to get a clean run on the dyno, every time we tried it was spinning like mad, at 5000rpm it looked to be a 100bhp ahead of my old 730bhp map, it certainly feels a 100+bhp faster than it was at 1.8bar. got to be mid 800's now easy.

Thats me and rolling roads finished with now, hub dynos from now on.

Still getting a bit of smoke from the turbo but it didnt seem to bad tbh, not sure why its cleared up, maybe there is no oil in the engine:D

Mid 800s on a stock engine, I like it. With new bolts/studs, bearings and gaskets oh and a HUGE turbo ive gota be near 1000hp :p