mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:Pling: just over 4 days left :Pling: until the invitation to come join our track day is extended to a wider audience...

I have no doubt that the remaining places will be snapped up, should there be any left come the 7th July.

8 spots left.

Just over 24 hours till I'll be extending the invitation to family/close mates of club members.

Please note that all the same conditions will apply, so anyone signing up MUST agree to these (see post 1). As is the case for all participants, reciept of monies will be deemed as acceptance of the rules/conditions/etc.

NB: Regarding the widened invitation, it would be sensible if cars entered are at least on par with a NA Supra; i.e. Fiestas and the like would be refused; if in doubt, please PM me before paying up.

Just over 24 hours till I'll be extending the invitation to family/close mates of club members.

Please note that all the same conditions will apply, so anyone signing up MUST agree to these (see post 1). As is the case for all participants, reciept of monies will be deemed as acceptance of the rules/conditions/etc.

NB: Regarding the widened invitation, it would be sensible if cars entered are at least on par with a NA Supra; i.e. Fiestas and the like would be refused; if in doubt, please PM me before paying up.

Wouldnt a fiesta be about the same as a N/A :taped::innocent:;)

Some could be a LOT quicker, but I take the organisers point :)

A common sense yardstick is all I shall apply. I don't want the likes of you in your Zeus (or even the Skyline) collecting up too many slower vehicles each lap! ;)

:idea: In fact I think Chris, that you should be judge of what's hot and what's not! :D

:Pling:Right, the remaining places on the track day are now open to friends/family of club members :Pling:

- if you have anyone else in mind then please PM me before paying/booking.

:thumbs:

What about a smokey h-reg sierra,:)

Hmmm... James on a track with a load of Supras... :taped: :D

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Your not going to get the use out of that new tent with that attitude Steve :D no B&B's allowed :p

I still haven't taken it back out of the bag after I packed it away on the morning of JTS, still covered in condensation. :D Probably ruined now :(

Ah well I'll stay here instead.... ;)

http://www.crosswayshouse.co.uk/images/Crossways%20House%20new.jpg

I am going to ask what the group rate is, and how many rooms they have. :)

If James is on the track I'm parking a long way away. :run:

Same here,lol, tbh i was only going to ask him if steve is struggling to fill the last few places, i know its not nice to say about one`s brother," he is a liability",:)