The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

Chris i've just realised you may have thought i meant the rev limiter in 5th!!!! i was talking about the 112mph limiter...........do you think that will be a problem?

I doubt an NA will get up to 112mph, I'm not convinced a TT will either TBH, I guess it'll depends a lot on the achieveable cornering speed entering/exiting the straights just as much as their length.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Track/spectate - which is it to be?? :)

You know you'll regret not signing up when it comes to the day and you watch at least 22 Supras taking to the track.

No need to push your limits, I don't plan to push mine. Drive it like you would on a fast road; come in for a breather whenever you like.

Gowaaaaaaan. :D

I'm up for this too (paypal and PM sent) but I might have to change my user name (can it be done?) so things don't get too confusing :D

No PM received, I suspect you sent the PM to yourself!? ;)

EDIT: Aha - hang on - you emailed me instead. Got it, ta. :thumbs:

Ask anyone with a red name, I think they could change your username quite easily (maybe even those with yellow names). I'd certainly appreciate it as we've been mixed up a couple of times already. :(

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

No PM received, I suspect you sent the PM to yourself!? ;)

EDIT: Aha - hang on - you emailed me instead. Got it, ta. :thumbs:

Ask anyone with a red name, I think they could change your username quite easily (maybe even those with yellow names). I'd certainly appreciate it as we've been mixed up a couple of times already. :(

Done, you will have to update the list on page one now :)

i thought these have sold at a speed 0-60.

where are the trackday nutz

The inevtiable will happen. The next 5 or so places will sell gradually, between now and the 7th July deadline, as people get round to paying/get paid/whatever. (BTW there is a non-member crowd gathering at the door wanting to sign up). The final 5 or so will then all sell in a rush at a few hours before 7th July as people realise they've left it almost(?) too late and are going to miss out if they don't pul their finger out; and we'll suddenly be oversubscribed and the unlucky last payees will be stuck on the reserve list instead...

You know it.

Sorry Steve I have not got back to you on this. Still want to go and if a position is there in next 2 weeks I will definitely take it. Just some unexpected bills this month hit me and had to prioritise accordingly. Sorry - I don't want to be the man of excuses etc.

Sorry Steve I have not got back to you on this. Still want to go and if a position is there in next 2 weeks I will definitely take it. Just some unexpected bills this month hit me and had to prioritise accordingly. Sorry - I don't want to be the man of excuses etc.

No worrie mate I know how things can be. :(

The system is as fair as possible; first 40 people to pay get a spot; I shall keep my fingers crossed that you'll be in that 40, but can do no more. :thumbs:

Do WAGs count as honorary members? Can I book the missus in with her Scoob yet?

Nope, sorry. :p Paid-up members only, I have to be firm otherwise they'll be all sorts of rule- bending going on, which wouldn't be fair. Be ready at midnight on 7th July, assuming there are a handful of slots left. :)

Bignum just signed up, so there are now 9 spots left peeps.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Any more for any more?

We have at least 25 and possibly 27 Supras so far.

9 spots left, anyway; don't forget that come 7th July, any last few remaining places will certainly get snapped up by the non club members waiting to join the fun. :)

:Pling: Attention all club members :Pling:

- you have just over 6 days left until the invitation to come join our track day is extended beyond these 4 walls (erm). I have no doubt that the remaining places will be snapped up, should there be any left come the 7th July. Pleeeeeeease do not miss out if you are thinking about signing up; just do it.

There are currently 9 places left.

That is all. :D

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)