mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The aristo not up for a play Tom? Be good to see ya its been a while.

Hi Mike,

The Aristo is currently having work done by Envy, its been another bad year for me :(

Won't know if it'll be well enough in October:rolleyes:

Hi Mike,

The Aristo is currently having work done by Envy, its been another bad year for me :(

Won't know if it'll be well enough in October:rolleyes:

Good grief mate, now what !!! Four months away though mate, surely it'll be ready ?

Good grief mate, now what !!! Four months away though mate, surely it'll be ready ?

Rear engine seal this time. The Envy boys will sort ;)

My blitz's have been re-furbed which is good and I hope to be mobile soon

Just wanted to be the first (of many...) to ask what the weather will be like? :)

*gets crystal ball out*

Why, are you a fair weather driver, Chris? :taped: :D

Actually, do you change the Zeus much for the wet, or is it a nono?

need you ask, october in the UK - Rain all the way

Hopefully not, but if this works out well then next year I'd hope to get a mid-summer slot anyway. This year they were already all taken. :(

Rain = less tyre wear anyway. ;)

Hopefully not, but if this works out well then next year I'd hope to get a mid-summer slot anyway. This year they were already all taken. :(

Rain = less tyre wear anyway. ;)

yep and the RLTC at least set to on :D

summer slot would be good next year, there is alot going on round october this year, could be a very busy month

If I was racing it, and knew it was full on wet for the race or qualifying I'd reset the ARB's, the dampers, the rear wing, the front splitter, the brake balance setting and the car would be on wet tyres. For a track day I'd just wind some back wing on, put the wets on, and dial 2 turns of bias onto the back, and get some dry clothes out, `cos I'll be soaking wet afterwards, these things leak like sieves and the spray gets everywhere

Am i all paid up for this Steve?

Yes mate; number 5 on the list. I re-ordered the list once we hit the 'non-Supras are ok' deadline so it lines up with a seperate list of who paid when and is easier to keep track of. :thumbs:

Got any pics of your 'Formula 27', whatever that is?