mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hotel sorted: Travelodge about 10 mins drive from the track, on the road you'd take from the M4, and there is a Harvester pub/restaurant joined on to it. It's tucked away so hopefully the cars will be safe.

Get booking now, there are 30 rooms available for the Friday night, (I didn't ask about Saturday).

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=94

(£39 @ the saver rate) Oh and it's got pay-to-use WiFi, too.

Book friday night for me and Gaz.

Anyone staying sat?

I'm not going to but then I'm only 2 hours from home. I would have if it were just me but but I suspect Kate and miniMan (Daniel, 5) will be bored by then. Plus Dan's not much of a drinker anyway. ;)

Hotel sorted: Travelodge about 10 mins drive from the track, on the road you'd take from the M4, and there is a Harvester pub/restaurant joined on to it. It's tucked away so hopefully the cars will be safe.

Get booking now, there are 30 rooms available for the Friday night, (I didn't ask about Saturday).

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=94

(£39 @ the saver rate) Oh and it's got pay-to-use WiFi, too.

P.S. Let me know if the Travelodge fills up as I have a few alternatives nearby.

Bollox, booked it for the wrong night:D ill have to call em tomorrow.

When have you booked for?

They're buggers for not wanting to do that. All the Ts and Cs say no refunds etc. Hopefully they'll be reasonable.

Glad you got it back. :) Is that the "CW suspension" or something slightly different?

Something slightly different. Explain on Sat.

Booked it for tonight:D now it says i cant amend it 12hours before:rolleyes:

:rlol: I nearly did that too after the damn website kept timing out on me! Tell 'em that's what happened too maybe? It confused you into booking it wrong after you'd already selected the dates once.

:rlol: I nearly did that too after the damn website kept timing out on me! Tell 'em that's what happened too maybe? It confused you into booking it wrong after you'd already selected the dates once.

Yep me too! I only noticed because the price went up. :search: