mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never read anything properly, sorry:d no probs if we get more than 40 supras i dont mind stepping down and i will gift my payment to the the 40th supra:)

I can sell you an n/a Supra if you want to be guaranteed of a spot ;).

paid:D might need a bit of work to get it below 105db though:blink:

No PM mate :innocent:

• Once you've done that, send me a PM with ALL of the following info:
    • Your username
    • Any PayPal reference/email/etc details you are given when paying so I can tie-up who's paid with what payment
    • Driver's full (real) name
    • Make/model of vehicle
    • Vehicle registration
    • Basic vehicle specification (bhp is enough; or "BPU Supra", NA Supra, Single Turbo, etc)
    • Driver's approx track experience: None, beginner (limited experience), amateur (numerous tracks/days), pro (compete)

I will then add your name to the "PAID" list; here in post #3. :cool:

Calendar entry here; please RSVP.

Stick me down and I will sort out payment next week :thumbs:

Ditto :) (except don't put my name down)

Guys, like Micahel pointed out - to keep it simple it's a put your money where your mouth is setup. I'm not going to reserve places for anyone; you pay up and you're in, job done. I'd get messed about otherwise, and this is the fairest way. I'm sure you understand. :)

Please note:

• FULL PAYMENT, AND FULL PAYMENT ALONE, SECURES YOUR PLACE.

In the 2 track days i've been there for i've never seen any noise tests done. Neither have i ever seen them go round and check safety ratings on helmets, it would be too time consuming.

Last time i went around with a camera gaffa taped up in the back no-one checked (it was strapped down as well, but looked as if it was just taped - i am responsible really :innocent:)

all this is just what i've observed previously.