SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can i join this ?

You're a paid up member (trader even??) so yes!

If you're in a Supra, yes: straight away.

If you're not, then yes, but wait till midnight. :D

We are just coming to the end of a 10 day grace period for Supra driving club members (only) to get signed up, this being a Supra forum and all that. From midnight that restriction is dropped and any paid-up members can join the fun; 'till we reach the 40 car limit.

ok - any paid up club member can now sign up - go for it (full details in posts 1,2 & 3.)

Cheers!

16 15 places left. (I've reshuffled the list on page 1 to reflect who paid first so it matches with the record I'm keeping behind the scenes)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

done, thanks

Don't forget to send me a PM with the following info please...

Once you've done that, send me a PM with ALL of the following info:

• Your username
  • Any PayPal reference/email/etc details you are given when paying so I can tie-up who's paid with what payment
  • Driver's full (real) name
  • Make/model of vehicle
  • Vehicle registration
  • Basic vehicle specification (bhp is enough; or "BPU Supra", NA Supra, Single Turbo, etc)
  • Driver's approx track experience: None, beginner (limited experience), amateur (numerous tracks/days), pro (compete)

I will then add your name to the "PAID" list; here in post #3. :cool:

:thumbs:

Nothing like leaving it late mate, nice to see you'll be there, probably arrange to meet up on way with anyone alse from Mids, far too long to wait yet though.

I wasn't expecting to see your name on the list - might get a mark on your car! :D

Couldn't resist after watching on Sunday, I reckon this track day has got to be safer than any other, all responsible drivers and noone looking to take each other out and what looks like a decent track, might have to get one of those leather bonnet covers lol:)

You need one of those full car covers like they use on prototypes ;).

I'm quite tempted to join in the sprint series after seeing last weekend, though I'm not sure an n/a will be at all competitive with the mr2s in the same class.. :D

Couldn't resist after watching on Sunday, I reckon this track day has got to be safer than any other, all responsible drivers and noone looking to take each other out and what looks like a decent track, might have to get one of those leather bonnet covers lol:)

I've not been (but do intend to visit between now and October) but I know that the circuit is indeed built on an old runway BUT it's fully tarmac'd AND they recently resurfaced it for extra good measure. :cool:

I've not been (but do intend to visit between now and October) but I know that the circuit is indeed built on an old runway BUT it's fully tarmac'd AND they recently resurfaced it for extra good measure. :cool:

Looking at all the cars in the line up I'm guessing I'll be far enough back from the other cars not to worry about stones being kicked up lol

Looking at all the cars in the line up I'm guessing I'll be far enough back from the other cars not to worry about stones being kicked up lol

I'll be keeping you company at the back mate, who cares about those turbo snobs :tongue::D.